42

Cycling was a big part of my childhood. I cycled all the time; alone, or with friends, it was always a great pastime.

41

Yesterday, I did something a bit different. Not only did I turn 23, but I celebrated it for the first time away from my friends and family. By "celebrate", I mean I went bungee jumping.

97

They have surrendered the league title. They are out of the Champions League. The manager has announced his resignation. Crisis?

20

Inline skates (more commonly known as ‘rollerblades’) took the world by storm when they came out in the late 1980s by Rollerblade, and unlike roller skates, these boots on wheels were different; th

30

You must have heard by now about the Z-word; it’s the latest, trendiest, coolest way to keep fit and have fun as you do – didn’t you know?

11

What is tejo? The topic heading says sport so...surely that’s football, rugby, maybe cricket at a push?

20

Animals today are still a huge part of the sport and entertainment industries.

13

“Cricket is basically Baseball on Valium”

Robin Williams – actor

15

Do international sportsmen have a duty to be good role models?

17

As sport played such an active role in my lifestyle at university, I thought this would remain the same when I arrived in Austria, where I expected to meet new people & make new friends quickl

Subscribe to Sport