By: KatB
Freedom is a fundamental human right, one which should be valued most highly. There are countless instances around the world in which basic freedoms are routinely ignored. Freedom of speech,...
3
As children, we all dream of what we want to be when we grow up. Often, many young children will say that they want to be actors or singers, pop stars or models. Some will say that they want to...
16
When people think of winter sports, they usually think of ice skating, skiing or snowboarding. Without a doubt, these are some of the most popular winter sports - although, thanks to artificial snow...
3
By: EmilyW
When I was younger, I was very sporty. My dad is an avid runner who greatly influenced me. My great passion between the ages of 11 and 14 was long distance, or cross-country, running. However, when...
6
Being very tall I’m asked on a regular basis if I play basketball. But I have to confess, it’s a sport that has simply passed me by... until now. Having recently moved to a small town in Quebec,...
3
By: MeganC
Team sports are played, televised, and talked about across the world. However, not much publicity is given to the alternative things that we can do to improve our fitness. Although I participated in...
1