Wherever you live in the world, you have probably noticed that the Football World Cup 2014 is taking place in Brazil at the moment.

I personally don’t watch football and don’t support a...

6

This week, the "Giro d'Italia", a cycling tour of Italy, passed through the region where I am spending my year abroad. The race began on the 9th of May in Dublin, Northern Ireland, and after two...

6
By: JaredT

I used to love catching butterflies as a young child. I would holiday down in picturesque Somerset, in the south west of England, with my family in the summer. There, with my sister, I would chase...

8
By: IainG

I am really not a sporty person. I have never enjoyed playing, watching or even reading about sports.

At school, physical education was my least favourite subject and I used to spend all...

13

Yesterday I was invited to watch a volleyball match at the local stadium. It was a home game so my town, Molfetta, was playing against Trento, a team from the North of Italy. I had never been to...

21
By: KatieP

Winter and Christmas are now fully on their way. It is getting colder, darker and wetter outside, so I decided that to try and keep fit whilst I am living here in Germany I would join a gym. Where...

13