I used to hate running. At secondary school I found it exhausting to run around the sports field and I was always one of the last students to cross the finish line. Then, in 2012, my friend asked me...
Before coming to France one of my biggest worries was that I wouldn’t make French friends. I am working as an English language assistant for my year abroad and unlike some of my friends who have...
Everyone needs time out to recharge their battery every now and then, whether it’s reading before bed, doodling in your book whilst trying to study or simply watching TV. These minutes that we take...
When I was visiting Australia a few weeks ago, I knew I couldn't leave the surf capital of the world without giving it a go myself. I booked a group surf lesson when I was in Byron Bay, which is a...
6
By: ZarahK
Gaelic football is one of the oldest and most popular sports in Ireland, played by men, women and children all around the country. The ball game is played between two teams, each with fifteen players...
By: KatieJ
I first took an interest in rowing when watching Katherine Grainger at the 2012 Olympic Games in London. The British team topped the rowing medal table with 4 golds and 9 medals in total. So when I...