By: JaredT

I used to love catching butterflies as a young child. I would holiday down in picturesque Somerset, in the south west of England, with my family in the summer. There, with my sister, I would chase...

8
By: IainG

I am really not a sporty person. I have never enjoyed playing, watching or even reading about sports.

At school, physical education was my least favourite subject and I used to spend all...

13

Yesterday I was invited to watch a volleyball match at the local stadium. It was a home game so my town, Molfetta, was playing against Trento, a team from the North of Italy. I had never been to...

12
By: KatieP

Winter and Christmas are now fully on their way. It is getting colder, darker and wetter outside, so I decided that to try and keep fit whilst I am living here in Germany I would join a gym. Where...

12
By: EllieH

It was obvious from a young age that I was never going to be a dancer. What I gather from childhood stories is that “she’s just very tall for her age,” was a kind way of my dance teachers saying...

12

Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings...

5