How many sports stars can you name? Whether it's five, ten, or thirty, I imagine that 90% of them would be male. Even in today's society, which claims to have gender equality, it seems that female...
2
By: ChloeF
Summer has officially arrived in the UK, and with that means Wimbledon has now hit our screens. Now, I’m sure there are many people who this means nothing to, so let me explain: Wimbledon is a famous...
6
By: KatB
Freedom is a fundamental human right, one which should be valued most highly. There are countless instances around the world in which basic freedoms are routinely ignored. Freedom of speech,...
5
As children, we all dream of what we want to be when we grow up. Often, many young children will say that they want to be actors or singers, pop stars or models. Some will say that they want to...
17
When people think of winter sports, they usually think of ice skating, skiing or snowboarding. Without a doubt, these are some of the most popular winter sports - although, thanks to artificial snow...
4
By: EmilyW
When I was younger, I was very sporty. My dad is an avid runner who greatly influenced me. My great passion between the ages of 11 and 14 was long distance, or cross-country, running. However, when...
8