If your friend was on reality TV, how could you help? Will Annabel win Superstars? Watch the video to find out!

Do you often get cut off, or have to charge up your mobile? What's the most annoying phone problem?

Comments

YouAreMyHeart's picture
YouAreMyHeart 7 December, 2014 - 16:16

I often got cut off when the phone runs out of battery. Everytime I turn on 4G on the phone, the battery dies so quickly that I can't imagine it could be that fast.

minhphan305's picture
minhphan305 9 November, 2014 - 07:23

I don't usually get cut off or charge up my cellphone,so I feel very pleasure about battery of them.

ngocanh89's picture
ngocanh89 29 September, 2014 - 14:49

I am not often get cutt off when I am on the phone, and I usually have a charge with me so when battery low I plug it in so it isn't my problem. The most problem with me is my phone become hot when I turn on 3G , and when it hot the battery is run out of quickly.

marinica's picture
marinica 30 July, 2014 - 11:13

When the battery is empty and when there is no the phone memory, even though I have a memory card :)

Rafid_S's picture
Rafid_S 24 July, 2014 - 08:33

i often cut off when my cell's charge is began to empty.then i ask the the receiver to call me back.then i went to plug in and charge it up.when it is full charged then i call switch on .after all i have to wait a long time for cut off .

cklj's picture
19483x
cklj 25 June, 2014 - 20:33

I often get cut off and that annoys me especially if I really have to talk to the person I've been calling. I also hate when my battery is law. Luckily once my phone is charged it can stay 5 to 6 days before I need to charge it again.

Jamson's picture
Jamson 19 May, 2014 - 16:18

We spend all day to study so midnight is the time that I and my girlfriend chat through mobile phone. Unfortunately, my phone is usually out of battery this time ^^!

Loulou's picture
Loulou 20 January, 2014 - 19:43

The thing I hate the most is when my phone runs out of battery and then I'll have to charge it up but there is nowhere to plug it in

AnaB's picture
AnaB 9 December, 2013 - 19:46

Yeah, I really get cut off and almost every fourth day I have to charge it. The most annoying problem it's when I need my phone, the battery is law, than when I don't needed his battery is full. I hate that.

Natalija's picture
Natalija 26 April, 2013 - 18:47

I've noticed that the majority of teens here hate when the battery is law:). I've got the same problem, and it's so annoying. I'd like to have some mobile whose battery will never be law. I could invent that, why not?:)

MALINE's picture
MALINE 16 March, 2013 - 22:55

I´ve to charge up my mobile everydays because I use it a lot ,I usually do it at night and when I come home.