Take a tour of London by listening to this tour guide and do the exercises to improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Have you been to any of these places? Which city would you like to take a tour in? Why?

Comments

SARAH K's picture
SARAH K 11 August, 2014 - 19:03

I'd like to visit London one day.
But, the place that I would give anything to visit is Vatican. I am muslim, but it doesn't matter to me. I like its mystery and architecture.

boyfrommercury's picture
boyfrommercury 16 July, 2014 - 10:07

I've never been to London but I hope I will go there in the future. I'd like to take a tour in Oxford so I could see places where famous artists and scientists studied.

aktoty_nis's picture
aktoty_nis 13 July, 2014 - 16:30

I have never been in London . But I want to go to there. I am sure that I will go to London soon!

omrid23's picture
omrid23 13 June, 2014 - 17:07

I want to be in canada
I never been there, and i think there have a lot of to do there.

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 19 May, 2014 - 14:52

Hi egp2eamp,
It's great that you like writing comments on our site. You are welcome! But PLEASE do not write lots and lots of very short comments on one page, write one longer comment. We will not publish all your comments if you write 3 or 4 on the same page at the same time.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Nazrin's picture
Nazrin 29 March, 2014 - 08:46

Also i l love london...but i never been and seen Londonn..But i am wishing i see London.. :) ;)

Climber's picture
Climber 18 February, 2014 - 09:44

İ neve have been in London i would like TO travel to london. Becaose there are a lot of. İnterestig places

fritz's picture
fritz 17 January, 2014 - 09:10

I haven´t been to any of those places,but i´d like to. But i am going to go backpack around London. I think that it will be very good experience. I like to go shopping and go to Oxford street. Then I wish that the weather of the place is good.

ATATURK's picture
ATATURK 22 December, 2013 - 12:20

I would like to go to London this summer . Maybe I will go to London this summer with my school members...

AnaB's picture
AnaB 4 November, 2013 - 18:27

I haven´t been to any of those places I want to take t tour of London. It's my favourite city. :)

kristina19's picture
kristina19 24 October, 2013 - 18:29

I have not been to one of these places.
I would love to go to New York because my pictures and stories about him attracted. :)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 25 October, 2013 - 05:43

Hi kristina19. New York is an exciting city, isn't it? I've never been there either but I'm sure one day you'll make it there. In the meantime keep on studying and working hard because your English skills will come in useful! Have you seen our page with a postcard from New York? :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

ipek c's picture
ipek c 19 October, 2013 - 17:33

Hi! My name is İpek. I am 14 years old and I live in Turkey. I want new friends. We can be friends together.