Listen to the spelling of the colours and do the exercises. If you don't know the colours in English, do this vocabulary exercise first.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What's your favourite colour? Why?

Comments

viheovuive's picture
viheovuive 18 October, 2015 - 15:39

I like pink and blue. Because pink is the sweet color and blue is the cool color. They make me comfortable.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 20 October, 2015 - 13:32

Hi viheovuive, maybe you like purple as well!
pink + blue =purple which is peace color which makes people comfortable.
I've also heard that purple is the color most favored by artists!

Beri's picture
Beri 15 September, 2015 - 19:25

My favorite color is more. I love gold, white, silver and black. Why, I can not tell you - simply something attracted me :)

luyen's picture
luyen 15 December, 2014 - 09:28

I'm fond of all colour. however, the best colour I love which is blue particularly sky blue. It's is restful and relaxing. Especially, I painted the walls of my room that colour and most of my clothes are that colour too.

lenkaa's picture
lenkaa 10 November, 2014 - 21:27

My favourite colours are pink, purple, grey and black, because are fantastic and I don't know what else. ;)

PestR's picture
PestR 14 October, 2014 - 12:14

Hi learn English team!
I got to know that there's a website called "British Council Blog". Could you please let me know whether we can write articles there?
Thanks, Pest

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 15 October, 2014 - 08:50

Hi PestR,
We're not sure what you mean about a British Council Blog website. We do have a blog website but it's written by people who work for the British Council so I don't think this is the one: http://blog.britishcouncil.org/   On LearnEnglish Teens our Magazine section is written by a group of bloggers but at the moment this is limited to British students who are taking part in a project called the Language Assistants scheme. In the future we hope to have more spaces on our site where users can write a lot more, such as articles, poems and stories. At the moment this isn't possible but it's something we would like to add when we have the resources to do so.
I hope this answers your question. If not, just ask again.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

PestR's picture
PestR 15 October, 2014 - 15:11

Hi Jo,
Thank you very much for responding. The website which is accessed through the link you have provided, is what I meant. I thought that we also can be bloggers there. But I was misunderstood. It's nice to hear that you're going to add a blog section for us. I'm looking forward for that.
Thanks again, Pest

Kakashi_Hatake's picture
Kakashi_Hatake 28 September, 2014 - 21:23

I love the red color too mush because I can see my feelings in it like love, sadness, hope & happiness..
Moreover, I like the black color since it is the sadness itself which is still spread.
But I really like using them together at the same time..