Listen carefully to the conversation in a restaurant and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What food and drink from this menu would you order?

Comments

Annaho's picture
Annaho 5 June, 2015 - 01:42

Hi everybody,
Starter? I'd like tomato salad. after that is grilled fish& potatoes. I'd like fresh orange juice. Final,i'd oder ice cream (lemon type).
And you? Are your favourites similar to me? Have a nice day.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 6 June, 2015 - 00:01

Hi Annsho! Me either, exactly the same favourites! Wow, why don't we eating out together! Maybe we could share! ツ

MrbumbleDumbleGuy's picture
MrbumbleDumbleGuy 26 March, 2015 - 11:14

i'd like to have garlic bread as a starter and some steak with ranch dressing as main course and to drink i'll have som coke with ice. and for dessert i'll have som ice cream with chocolate sauce.

Charles's picture
Charles 17 December, 2014 - 13:14

I'd like to order french onion soup as starter, grilled fish and patotoes as main courses and irish cream coffee for drink.

Soufiane's picture
Soufiane 1 September, 2014 - 19:12

I'd like to order a tomato salad as a starter and grilled fish and potatoes as a mais course .
For drink , I would order soft drinks . And I'll have chocolate cake as a dessert . ;)

medozaher's picture
medozaher 31 August, 2014 - 15:24

I love the egyptian food so much and i invite you all to eat it . Iam sure that you will enjoy it to a great extent
I also like to eat french and italian food .It is so delicious and tasty

boyfrommercury's picture
boyfrommercury 16 July, 2014 - 10:34

I would order a chicken salad for my starter, grilled fish and potatoes for main course, a fresh orange juice to drink, and a lemon cake for dessert!

aktoty_nis's picture
aktoty_nis 13 July, 2014 - 16:44

For starter I would order a chicken salad, for main courses a vegetable pasta and for drinking a coffee!

hieule502's picture
hieule502 18 June, 2014 - 16:33

I would like Roast chicken and topatoes for main courses and english tea for drinks

omrid23's picture
omrid23 15 June, 2014 - 19:31

From the menu i very like the grilled fish.
And from the desserts i like the ice cream

ATATURK's picture
ATATURK 22 December, 2013 - 12:10

I like Turkish cooks, Everybody should taste our foods ! My favaurite is Turkish mantı and kebab ... I like pizza , hamburger , hot dog ... They are fastfoods but i am very slim because i love sports <3

MALINE's picture
MALINE 8 September, 2013 - 15:37

hi Jo,thanks for answering my question and yes I find these new sections very interesting.I hope you keep doing like this and thanks to all of you at LearnEnglishTeeensTeam.