Take a tour of London by listening to this tour guide and do the exercises to improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Have you been to any of these places? Which city would you like to take a tour in? Why?

Comments

English3113's picture
English3113 27 October, 2015 - 15:53

I haven't been in London,yet. I want to visit London so much because it's amazing and city just has it's own vibe which calls you to visit it...I would also like to visit New York because it has amazing shops and places to visit

LuckyLakeBlackbird's picture
LuckyLakeBlackbird 20 October, 2015 - 16:03

I´ve been this year to london and it was very amazing. We saw the london eye, but we didn`t buy any tickets, because we hadn´t had much time.That was, because we lived in a guest-family, wich was in a other part of england.We just had one day, so we were in a hurry. But we saw some other interesting sights, like the big ben, wich is near london eye, or the buckingham palace. Buckingham palace was my personal favourite, because we saw very interesting thigs there, like the Changing of the guards. Now I´m back to germany and i´m very sad, because GB is so fantastic. I hope, I will get there once more!

Figaro67's picture
Figaro67 20 October, 2015 - 09:04

I have been to London. I really liked the London Eye. Another city I would like to visit is New York.

hasanyi's picture
hasanyi 4 September, 2015 - 17:17

I have not been London. But I want to go London and visit these places really.
Maybe I go to London when I grow up .Because London is very impressive city .

blackpearrl's picture
blackpearrl 2 September, 2015 - 15:04

I haven't been to London, but I would really love to! I have a list of cities to visit and London is at the very top of the list. I love everything about London; the iconic red buses and telephone boxes, the London Eye, the vintage-looking buildings... everything!

Mizu's picture
Mizu 29 August, 2015 - 19:40

I haven't been in London but I want to go there because I think London is a great place for tourist.

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 26 August, 2015 - 16:53

I haven't been in London.
I would like to take a tour in Tokyo in Japan because they have many original customs, they are wear kimono on celebration and songs of Japan is very great, I think.

yenthan's picture
yenthan 4 December, 2015 - 14:23

Hi hannaanh,
I also want to visit Japan on my future day. I want to try on kimono and enjoy many of foods and visit all beautiful places in Japan like Tokyo, Osaka,..

evachivi's picture
evachivi 16 July, 2015 - 20:13

I visited London when I was younger. I don`t remember anything, so I don't mind to travel to London again y I be able to make a tour for this places

evachivi's picture
evachivi 16 July, 2015 - 20:10

I still have never been to Lodon. I woul like to travel to England and will visit its landmarks

sunsun90's picture
sunsun90 9 July, 2015 - 05:22

I haven't been anywhere of these places. But i think London is one of most interesting city on world. So i wish i could be there one time. I want to visit Oxford University to see its beautiful ancient.

Mateusz10's picture
Mateusz10 18 June, 2015 - 13:39

I was not in any of these places. I would like to go to Barcelona to see the stadium of F.C Barcelona

mohammed99's picture
mohammed99 13 June, 2015 - 22:44

i haven't been to any of these places ,but i hope to go there. i want to travel to Tokyo in Japan because i want to see how they do with ordinary things. as i think they are amazing people and deserve to live in a planet just for them .

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 16 June, 2015 - 11:00

Hi mohammed99. Thanks for your comment. I'm sure going to Japan would be a fantastic experience. I'm not sure what your last sentence means. Could you explain it a bit more?
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

mohammed99's picture
mohammed99 17 June, 2015 - 23:37

"as i think they are amazing people and deserve to live in a planet just for them ."
i mean they are distinguished in everything they do , don't participate in wars , trying to save there air to be clean , following rules , ... and on this planet there are a lot of things aren't in this way . if they needed to live alone on a planet full of Japanese , they deserve that .
i hope that you understand my explanation to it. :)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 18 June, 2015 - 04:56

I've got it now. That's a nice thing to say and I'm sure that our users from Japan would be very happy to read that. Thanks for writing back :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

mohammed99's picture
mohammed99 17 June, 2015 - 23:12

it's a quote from a wise Arabian called Ahmed El-Shokery who wants to spread good habits and develop the Middle East . he made a program talking about Japanese and comparing between their habits and the Middle Eastern. i hope you understand me :)

DoctorHiStreet's picture
DoctorHiStreet 9 May, 2015 - 16:36

London is a fantastic city, lots of sights are available there. I'd like to visit it. The double-floor buses are amazing and cafe shops are attractive.Of course the air is fresh. Ohhhhhhh, that was all told by my English teacher in her class.