Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What's your favourite restaurant? What food and drink do you like to have there?

Comments

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 12 June, 2016 - 07:34

Hi crystal1511,
Can you tell us about your favourite food? Lots of our users won't know what 'bánh tráng trộn'  is (including me!) - can you describe it in English?
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

crystal1511's picture
crystal1511 3 August, 2016 - 11:22

It made by bánh tráng, muối tôm, mango, quail egg, etc... I'm sorry but I don't know how to describe it in English, it's too difficult to me :(( I hope that once day you'll visit my country(Vietnam) and try to eat 'bánh tráng trộn' or anothers street food. I hope you'll like it :)

LeQuangThai's picture
LeQuangThai 24 February, 2016 - 07:43

i live in Vietnam. My country have a lot of famous restaurant. My favourite food is "Phở". it's everywhere in Vietnam. "Phở " is fantastic :)

AlvinChau's picture
AlvinChau 18 January, 2016 - 08:57

I like Thai restaurant, because I like spicy. There are many delicious food in Thailand, special is seafood.

shamim's picture
shamim 10 January, 2016 - 16:46

I'm crazy about fast food. I love pizza, Mushroom burger, cheese burger...ummmmmm I become hungry :-)
there is a restaurant near my house...usually I go there and eat pizza, drink soda and eat ice cream cake.
and there is a cafe near my school, that's got delicious cookies and cakes, sometimes after school I and my friends go there and eat cooky and cake.

linevn's picture
linevn 11 December, 2015 - 03:56

i dont have favourite restaurant. i seldom go there. the food is too expensive to eat. i like fried chicken

Trungquicd50's picture
Trungquicd50 7 December, 2015 - 05:52

At this time, I'm living in Bien Hoa City ( one city in Viet Nam Country) but I seldom get the chance to go to some places where have a lot of foods because i don't have enough time to go out with my friends. You know?, I can eat all kinds of food except for seafood even though i know it's so delicious because i'll be allergic after i eat seafoods :3. Do you have allergies like me?

Zutivas's picture
Zutivas 1 December, 2015 - 03:44

I like noodle dishes and foods made simple. But I like the most is the food. My mother made food I did not like was the food. Vegetable dishes

nooky's picture
nooky 1 December, 2015 - 02:24

I like to eat foods such as soup, shrimp salad and KFC mostly I like Thailand
I like to eat chocolate cake, ice cream and drinking cocoa spin .

Patatita's picture
Patatita 15 November, 2015 - 19:38

In Salamanca (Spain) my favorite bar (it isn´t restaurant) is "El Yenke". They serve a delicious food and cheap. The potato dish is very big, and you should eat it with your friends or family because it is much food for a person.
If you stay in Salamanca, you should go it.

Beri's picture
Beri 14 September, 2015 - 09:46

According to the taste, sometimes I'll have a pizza or spaghetti in an Italian restaurant, and sometimes I have a craving for fries or hamburger, so I go to Mcdonalds. At other times I have have a sweet tooth and I go into the patisserie on the cake.

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 10 August, 2015 - 17:11

I don't have a favourite restaurent beacause I like to cook at home.
I would like cheese buger and apple juice.

dalan0210's picture
dalan0210 6 July, 2015 - 09:05

I live in Thanh Hoa city
My favorite restaurant is Da Lan
Because Da Lan restaurant is same my name
i like that food, very delicious

sbc1997's picture
sbc1997 25 June, 2015 - 00:52

My favourite restaurant is Cavour. I like their pizzas and drink cola. The food there is delicious!

reloj's picture
reloj 16 June, 2015 - 01:00

my favourite restaurant is CAVOUR and MITOS.In Cavour There is pizza fantastic .there there like fruit juice and coca cola