Look at the email and do the exercises to improve your punctuation and writing skills.

What do you usually do when you meet up with your friends?

Comments

uik_12's picture
uik_12 7 February, 2016 - 16:39

Sadly I didn't met my best friends since long they live in other country and we hardly talk because of studies!

mahfuz's picture
mahfuz 17 October, 2015 - 19:07

I usually hangout with my friends on weekends. We enjoy a lot in this moment. We are playing billiard ,Football . Some time we are going in park. We are gossiping, playing different types of game.. have some fun

Ken's picture
Ken 30 August, 2015 - 05:29

We talk over some drinks and food, we laugh, we smile, we say see you again soon!
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

bojana13's picture
bojana13 28 August, 2015 - 22:59

We usually go to the park or to somebody s house,I realy love my friends,I can t imagine my school days without them.

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 27 August, 2015 - 16:57

When I meet my friends, we usually go to the shopping mall, play computer and go to the park.

Anwar99's picture
Anwar99 21 August, 2015 - 16:13

At the first I thank British Council Team for this efforts, I'm a new member in this web I joined to learn and improve my language, So You will find a lot of messages for language practice So I hope correct me any mistakes to improve my language and I know there's a lot of need to correct , so don't hesitate in it .

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 24 August, 2015 - 06:39

It's great you joined and I hope you enjoy practising here. Let us know what pages you like! We will try to reply to your comments but I hope you understand that we receive many comments each day and it is unfortunately not possible to reply to them all. We also hope that you will enjoy replying to other users' comments. Best wishes :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Anwar99's picture
Anwar99 20 August, 2015 - 15:06

I would like to invite you to Lunch party on Monday evening 21 August 2015, It's will be at the Beach , And our friends Yousef and Mohammed coming with us,
It's going to be funny.
See You at the time
Anwar99

( Please Correct me )

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 20 August, 2015 - 15:21

Hi Anwar. I wasn't sure if you wrote this just for practice, or if you really wanted to invite us all to the beach! If it was real, please remember our House Rule which says:

• Do not invite anyone to meet you or offer to meet anyone in the real world.

It was a good message but I was confused because you said it was a lunch party, but it was in the evening. Did you mean dinner instead of lunch?  You can say 'It will be at the beach' but not 'It's will be'. To finish, you can write 'It's going to be fun. See you then!'

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

donya123's picture
donya123 15 July, 2015 - 12:29

I usually go shopping with my friend and have at the same time a conversation while walking and entering shops

lima123's picture
lima123 20 June, 2015 - 17:15

When we meet, we r talking about our study,Personal life. Sometimes we r going to hotel.

JOVANI's picture
JOVANI 10 March, 2015 - 18:25

We usually playing video games,listening to music,playing football,watching a movie and reading some books.