Listen to Tyrone calling the staff at his local swimming pool and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Total votes: 2061

Are you a member of any sports clubs?

Comments

yenthan's picture
yenthan 30 November, 2015 - 02:02

I haven't become a member of any sports clubs. But I didn't play badminton, baseketball with group of my friends.

OLEG's picture
OLEG 4 October, 2015 - 08:54

I play football.. I am good at football.I train every day:)
I like to watch football matches on television..
My favourite football team is REAL MADRID and Russian football team - SPARTAK MOSCOW.
My favourite player is RONALDINO80

YShin's picture
YShin 3 September, 2015 - 01:24

No, I'm not join a sport club because I am not good enough at sport. But I really like badminton and I enjoy the match everywhere like in the stadium, TV, or go online to streaming.

Duwanxx's picture
Duwanxx 23 October, 2015 - 07:37

U should never say your not good enough. You need to fight to learn and find a way to make it better :)

blackpearrl's picture
blackpearrl 1 September, 2015 - 16:06

No, I'm not good at sports so I'm not in any sports clubs. I was a good swimmer when I was in elementary school though, but it's been a long time since I last trained.

ChuChu's picture
ChuChu 23 August, 2015 - 12:04

Yes, I'm a member of basketball club.
I love sport, and it's amazing for me to play basketball matches with other teams. I really love competitions^^

cklj's picture
19481x
cklj 18 August, 2015 - 12:16

No, I'm not, but I wish I was. When I was younger I was a member of a dance club and then I was a member of an ensemble that performs traditional folk music and dances.But I quit from both. I would like to start training some sport, but I was never good at sports so I don't know what sport would I pick. Anyway with school starting in September I don't think I will have time for training.

nawaki's picture
nawaki 17 August, 2015 - 23:34

When I was a kid ,I was a mumber of karaty club ,but now I'm not a mumber of any sports clubs.

Ken's picture
Ken 26 July, 2015 - 15:16

Yes, I'm a member of an athletic club of my scho It's free!
♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*

david2005's picture
david2005 26 July, 2015 - 12:57

I was a member of swimming club when I was about six but now I'm not a member of any sports clubs.

fernanda2000's picture
fernanda2000 6 July, 2015 - 22:12

Actually I am not member of any sport club but,
when I was 15 years old I was member of Karate club

ahmadmosul's picture
2024x
ahmadmosul 1 July, 2015 - 10:39

Actually, now I am not member of any sport club Before many years I was member in football team .