Listen to the zoo guide talking about the llamas and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

What's your favourite wild animal? Why?

Comments

sonicgamer's picture
sonicgamer 1 September, 2015 - 15:50

I think sharks are pretty cool. They don´t have enemies and when they want to eat, they just open the mouth. Lots of people are afraid of them, but they don´t hurt human. I think sharks are the living example of peace but mortal or something like that.

ISA0702's picture
ISA0702 16 June, 2015 - 10:07

CATS:)They are so cute and elegant// As always<3 and of course,it's because Taylor ,She likes cats also:D

Katniss17's picture
Katniss17 20 August, 2014 - 22:42

No matter what, I love butterflies. I love to see them in my garden in the summer because they're beautiful creatures with colourful wings of different patterns.
I always like to think that we are all butterflies. We fought out of our cocoon and we grow. However, we have all met people who have stopped growing, stopped because of failures. These are the people who gave up on their wings.
Unlike butterflies we all need a little help getting out of our cocoons. But, sooner or later, we will be a person with our own wings because when we fight for what we want in the world, we are really getting our own wings ready for flight.

sorooshalipoor's picture
sorooshalipoor 1 December, 2014 - 07:03

hi
lion ?
be strong is not important , do u know .. in my book be clever is the first conterion to choose ur animal !
my favourite animal is wolf !

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 1 December, 2014 - 08:31

Hi soroshalipoor,
Please remember you must NOT share personal information, like your email address on this website. I have deleted these details from your message. This is for your own safety. Read our house rules before you comment again, please.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

sorooshalipoor's picture
sorooshalipoor 1 December, 2014 - 07:06

hi dezeni
dolphin ?
yeah those r smart but there is a problem to connect with them
that is water ....