What do you know about Sherlock Holmes? Join Wendy in London as she searches for clues about the famous detective.

Do you like detective stories and mysteries? Which are your favourites?

Topics:

Comments

Marizaam's picture
Marizaam 14 September, 2017 - 17:26

Yes, they are very interesting because of the mysteries that have their stories, all the stories have an unexpected end and cause a lot of curiosity
I do not have a favorite series of detectives, but if I have a favorite series of mysteries that is called pretty little liars, I like it because it is very entertaining and just like the detective series has a lot of mystery and good links

Jsesusdavidg's picture
Jsesusdavidg 14 September, 2017 - 17:25

yes, I love all kinds of historys ´cause the histories can show us to many different Worlds, they have the power to pop you into the history and that´s great!

Nicolas1682's picture
Nicolas1682 14 September, 2017 - 17:22

I really like the character of sherlock holmes in my opinion he is interesting because he is not a super hero he is a human being a simple police of london like others and
his best interpretation was that of Robert Dawney Jr

Sofia18's picture
Sofia18 14 September, 2017 - 17:22

Yes, I like the detective and mystery histories, and specially Sherlock Holmes, because it is the history of a man that, with his own knowledge can solve the must difficult cases, without any superpower it´s just him.
I hadn´t read another of this stories except from Sherlock Holmes and his movies.

Yoon's picture
Yoon 14 September, 2017 - 17:19

I actually don't like detective or crime stories but I really enjoyed every single word of the Sherlock Holmes book, it's very catchy and it really makes you curious about what's going to happen next cause' the story is unpredictable. I also liked all the movies, specially the one that Robert Downey JR. is the main character.

Lummi's picture
Lummi 14 September, 2017 - 17:16

I really enjoy the detective stories and I actually think that those types of stories are my favourite, the mystery, the suspense, the crimes, I don't know, but I think that those things are just amazing, my favourite book series is ''The Three Detectives'', each book is something that you won´t ever forget, I love it so much.

Emperor's picture
Emperor 5 March, 2016 - 10:26

I really love Sherlock Holmes and I have read all the stories of him. When I start to read a Sherlock Holmes story, I can't stop reading until the end because it wakes up my curiosity a lot.

Kontraktilkoful's picture
Kontraktilkoful 8 January, 2016 - 20:48

Yes. I like detective stories. One of my friend suggested me " Dancing Men " case of Sherlock Holmes. And ı really enjoyed it.

Ken's picture
Ken 10 July, 2015 - 15:22

Yes, I like reading a detective story and enjoying a detective drama on TV! The detectives in some stories usually impressed my young mind and once I considered to be a detective in the future! But soon after, I saw actual detectives working and found them uncool, rather they looked like mafias....
Fiction would be fine!!
☝( ◠‿◠ )☝

iva10's picture
iva10 10 July, 2015 - 11:10

I love detective stories so much.I alwaus watch Scherloch Holmes i just watched the episode where he tells John and his wife Mary that they are going to be parrents:)

maryagnes's picture
maryagnes 6 July, 2015 - 18:25

Yes, I really like detective stories and mysteries. I like Sherlock. This serie is very interesting. I like Rizzoli and Isles is mystery and comedy.
There are others series about mysteries that I like.

estephycc's picture
estephycc 12 June, 2015 - 05:31

I like very much the detetive stories, but I don't have a favorite story, I have readed some Sherlock Holmes's novels, and I have watched the movies, and TV dramas, one is Sherlock, and other is Elementary, also I watch and read a Anime and Manga called Kuroshitsuji that is about a kid and your butler, who's solving misteries in Victorian London, but actually the boy is seeking revenge, because your parents were killed, and he did do a contract with a demon, who is your handsome and intelligent butler. :3

edupires's picture
edupires 4 April, 2015 - 21:24

Yes i do like detective stories and i like crime investigation movies too. My favorite is CSI Miami.

dixitshubhra's picture
dixitshubhra 20 February, 2015 - 13:13

Anyone knows Benedict cumberbatch??He is playing as sherlock holmes in his tv series .. U must watch it he so awesome..and his best friend Dr. Watson..i enjoy watching it..a lot !!

ChocolateFlake26's picture
ChocolateFlake26 19 February, 2015 - 18:26

I'ts not my favorite stories I enjoy other type of stories but I still like watching programmes that involve mystery and detective films like Sherlock Holmes.

patchyplum's picture
patchyplum 19 February, 2015 - 15:50

I am a deep admirer of the character Sherlock Holm,es.I've read almost all his detectives and they amaze you witheir gripping;bloodchilling and very keen obsevative stories.I honestly havce a great respect for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie;forever outmatches for what we have today..

Tunisian123's picture
Tunisian123 17 February, 2015 - 13:02

I didn't watch the movie actually but i read all chapters of the book !!!
and it is very intresting !!!

Nada,Tunisia.