Look at the messages and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Do you spend too much time on social networking sites?

Comments

mhmmdlqmn's picture
mhmmdlqmn 12 April, 2016 - 06:55

Hi! im luqman and from malaysia.Im 15 years old and i like to spend more time in social network and to socialize with my friends.Nice to meet you!

Aizat10's picture
Aizat10 12 April, 2016 - 04:52

Hello! I'm Ahmad Aizat and I'm proud to be Malaysian! I'm usually spent lot of time on social network because majority of my fiend have social network.

syedmunelwafa's picture
syedmunelwafa 12 April, 2016 - 06:49

Hai.... My name is Syed and I;m 15. I come from Malaysia and I like to cycling around the town with my own mountain bike.Hope that we can talk again. Bye !!!

Khai_Kazuki's picture
Khai_Kazuki 12 April, 2016 - 04:46

Hi,I'm Khai from Malaysia.I'm 15 years old
.I usually spend my bed time on social media.
I always use 'ourworld' to communicate with my friend but sometime i also use Facebook and Twitter
I will spend around 2 - 3 hours on the social media to discuss or chat with my friends.
Hey!why dont we try communicating throught 'ourworld',maybe we can be friends.
i would to invite everyone!

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 12 April, 2016 - 05:33

Hi Khai_Kazuki. Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens. One of our house rules is not to share your ID or username from other sites with any other users, and this is to help stay safe online. So I'm afraid you won't be able to invite everyone. But you can write messages and make friends here :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Nuo's picture
Nuo 12 April, 2016 - 04:45

Hi,I'm Anuar from Malaysia. I spent 2-3 hours on Facebook especially something related to learn english. Love to look something benefit to my self.

hazimazman05's picture
hazimazman05 12 April, 2016 - 04:43

Hello,I'm Hazim.I'm from Malaysia.I have a black hair.I love social networking.I spent about 2-3 hours a day on the Internet.I frequently used Facebook and Instagram.

EmilZack's picture
EmilZack 12 April, 2016 - 04:43

Hello my name is Emil.Im from Perak,Malaysia.usually I spent my free time on playing online game such as Fifa Online 3.

Qhawiem's picture
Qhawiem 12 April, 2016 - 04:41

Hello! My name is Muhammad and I'm 15. I live in Taiping, Perak.I use internet for my homework. I like listening to music in Youtube. I also find information in google. I've got short black hair and black eyes. Nice to meet you!

THEAMAZINGIRFAN's picture
THEAMAZINGIRFAN 12 April, 2016 - 04:41

Hi,I'm Irfan. I'm from Mars. In Mars, I don't have network to open the internet. so, I come to Earth so that I can surf the internet.
#long live Earth

AfiqWorksha's picture
AfiqWorksha 12 April, 2016 - 04:40

Assalamualaikum and Bonjour . My name is Muhammad . I'm 15 and I'm Malay . I'm from a small country named Malaysia . I've got short dark hair and green eyes . I like all sports especially soccer , rugby , diving , and surfing .

Noobs's picture
Noobs 12 April, 2016 - 04:39

Hi! I'm Ghaazi. I am 15 and I live in Selangor, Malaysia. Nice to meet you! I usually spend a lot of time on the internet but not for socialize. I use the internet for online gaming and buy some stuff that I like.

EmilZack's picture
EmilZack 12 April, 2016 - 04:32

Hi,my name is Emil and my nickname is Jack.I'm from Malaysia.I live in Perak.My favourite hobby is playing rugby and watching movies.

tuanhaparis's picture
tuanhaparis 2 March, 2016 - 10:14

I had spent a lot of time on Facebook. But now I only access to my facebook account 10 or 15 minutes every day. because I think, It's not good for me if I use social networking sites ( Facebook) too much. I will not have enough time for my homework and I can't concentrate to my work.

JoDan's picture
JoDan 23 February, 2016 - 14:49

Hello!! My name is Jose and i love the social networking, because it is very entertaining and you can meet new people, and I´m from Spain

Theerach_V's picture
Theerach_V 13 January, 2016 - 16:45

Hi My name is View, I'm from Thailand, I have Black hair and i have Dark eye, I spent a lot of time on internet everyday.

Nanzy's picture
Nanzy 10 January, 2016 - 16:27

(Hello!) I'm kanjana and from Thailand. I spend a lot of my free time on the internet. I use facebook and YouTube Social network. I use it a lot everyday

Kwanpitchie's picture
Kwanpitchie 7 January, 2016 - 02:09

Hi! .. My name is Kwan I'm from Thailand. I spent about 4-5 hours in the Internet mostly to play Facebook. nice to meet you.

smilefirs's picture
smilefirs 23 December, 2015 - 15:22

sawasdee!! (Hello!!) I am Firs and I from Thailand. I live in Yasothon. I spen a lot of time on internet. I spen my time with Facebook, Line and Youtube I use it for homework.

BowZa's picture
BowZa 16 December, 2015 - 04:25

Hi My name is Bowza from Thailand took to the Internet is enough . The website I use frequently is a youtube facebook line.

Churat's picture
Churat 10 December, 2015 - 06:39

Hi! .. My name is Lukkad I'm from Thailand. I spent about 4-5 hours in the Internet mostly to play Facebook. Search for jobs as teachers and students said. nice to meet you.

becky's picture
becky 10 December, 2015 - 02:05

Hi! My name is Becky. from Thailand I have dark eyes, short black hair, black skin I use it instead of my free time on the internet, I use Facebook and YouTube social networks. I use it in everyday life are many. I connect with my friends

pupea057's picture
pupea057 9 December, 2015 - 22:23

Sawadee!(Hello!) My name's Pupae.I live in Thailand. I've got long black hair and dark brown eyes. Yes, I lend and read a lot of things in internet with my social friends.

baitong's picture
baitong 9 December, 2015 - 21:26

Sawadee! (Hello!) I'm Baitong from Thailand I have black hair and I have brown eyes. I always spend a lot of time on internet. I spend my time with Facebook, Line and Youtube.

bumbim's picture
bumbim 9 December, 2015 - 21:11

Sawadee! (Hello!) I'm Bumbim and from Thailand. I'm not low. I have long black hair. No, I do not like spending much time on social sites. I rarely use Facebook because it's boring.