Take a tour of London by listening to this tour guide and do the exercises to improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Have you been to any of these places? Which city would you like to take a tour in? Why?

Comments

taibc's picture
taibc 12 July, 2016 - 06:40

No, I haven't. I like to visit London, but I haven't any chances for that. I think London is a beautiful city with many nice views, developing culture and services

JorgeZar's picture
JorgeZar 29 June, 2016 - 19:11

I have not been in London but I would like a lot to do it one day, because I love travelling. Well, answering the question, I would like to know New York or Chicago. It would be exciting for me and I hope to do oit as soon as possible.

Guizmo's picture
Guizmo 16 June, 2016 - 22:03

I have been in London when I was a child, I have vague memories of probably Buckingham palace and its guards who wore their big black hat.
I especially remember that I was sick on the ship ! :D

KC98's picture
KC98 25 May, 2016 - 16:15

No, I never been in that places but I will like to be.. I think in Japan because I always want to be there, I love the language and the vocabulary and I like the culture, well i know that the food is kind of weird but It's ok. I like sushi so much.

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 18 May, 2016 - 20:40

i didn't visit to London but if i have change to go to London obsoletely i'll go to there. Before go to London i will check the weather for London ;))

Sarangi's picture
Sarangi 24 March, 2016 - 05:52

I like to visit London. i think it is a nice country. If i were there i would visit all the places as much as i could .I especially want to visit the Oxford street , the Big Ben and the Buckingham palace .

dchamika's picture
dchamika 18 March, 2016 - 10:16

I like London so much, and thus i want to visit it. Does it always rain there or not.I wish i could be there soon and visit Big Ben and Buckingham palace too..........

DearSky's picture
DearSky 29 January, 2016 - 19:44

No, I haven't. I would like to visit sidney and london too. I went crazy a few months ago when I heard about a programme here in my country that gives a exchange course to london. Imagine, fifteen days in London and also take a course it all for free! I just lost the chance! But, I know someday I will visit all these tourists spots.

Sarangi's picture
Sarangi 24 March, 2016 - 05:33

Don't worry dear, you will get it soon and can roam all around London. But I'm very sure that i would never get a chance like that because i'm far away from London. ..................I am a Sri Lankan .

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 12 January, 2016 - 14:21

No, I haven't. But I hope some days I could go. The place I like to go is France. I've heart that place very beautiful.

linevn's picture
linevn 26 December, 2015 - 02:52

i visited Da Lat 5 days ago. It have more beautiful sight. i took many pictures. i want to visit a aboard city to know more different things in the world.

yenthan's picture
yenthan 4 December, 2015 - 14:15

I haven't been to any of these places. I would like to take a tour in London city, i want to visit a most of the places in London city such as Oxford Street, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace. Because I want to know about different cultures, life and enjoy delicous foods in UK.

DoDo123's picture
DoDo123 4 December, 2015 - 12:54

I like London very much! I wish I can visit London some day. London is a gorgeous capital city of UK.

andygaribay's picture
andygaribay 10 November, 2015 - 23:42

I need to visit London because it's a special city to me. London is so different from my home town and so so so much bigger. I love big cities and that's why I'd love to live in one. Plus, London has so many beautiful places and a lot of shops and lovely people. :( I want to visit London so bad.

English3113's picture
English3113 27 October, 2015 - 15:53

I haven't been in London,yet. I want to visit London so much because it's amazing and city just has it's own vibe which calls you to visit it...I would also like to visit New York because it has amazing shops and places to visit

LuckyLakeBlackbird's picture
LuckyLakeBlackbird 20 October, 2015 - 16:03

I´ve been this year to london and it was very amazing. We saw the london eye, but we didn`t buy any tickets, because we hadn´t had much time.That was, because we lived in a guest-family, wich was in a other part of england.We just had one day, so we were in a hurry. But we saw some other interesting sights, like the big ben, wich is near london eye, or the buckingham palace. Buckingham palace was my personal favourite, because we saw very interesting thigs there, like the Changing of the guards. Now I´m back to germany and i´m very sad, because GB is so fantastic. I hope, I will get there once more!

Figaro67's picture
Figaro67 20 October, 2015 - 09:04

I have been to London. I really liked the London Eye. Another city I would like to visit is New York.

hasanyi's picture
hasanyi 4 September, 2015 - 17:17

I have not been London. But I want to go London and visit these places really.
Maybe I go to London when I grow up .Because London is very impressive city .