Look at the train ticket and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do you often travel by train?

Topics:

Comments

HuyNguyen's picture
HuyNguyen 4 April, 2017 - 11:57

hello everyone, i'm a new student, i will start to learn English, i love it, i'm trying skill improve faster

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 4 April, 2017 - 14:11

Hi! I can see you are doing well at English already. We hope you enjoy using this site :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

seekeryau's picture
seekeryau 25 March, 2017 - 12:46

I usually go to school by train.The MTR is convenient,
I'd like it because it's too fast.I never to be late to school.

haodophuc's picture
haodophuc 23 March, 2017 - 13:48

i usually take a train at the train station.
I have never gone by train. I always go to work by bus.
I think that, bus is convenient.
It's cheap, safe and has confortable seats.
Thanks you for reading!

MIGUE1986's picture
MIGUE1986 22 March, 2017 - 20:04

i usually take the train for go to work. i like travel in train because is a transport of people very fast.

ArmyJD's picture
ArmyJD 21 March, 2017 - 17:25

I've never travelled by train :( I don't know why but I'd like to travel by train because I think it's fantastic and faster.

hamad90's picture
hamad90 17 March, 2017 - 17:04

Usually i don't use train when i was studying at university i was taking a train from time to time. to go to Algiers but now i don't use it, i use public bus because i don't have my own car, i use also plane to go to work, i like ride bicycle .

Ken's picture
Ken 17 March, 2017 - 10:09

I like trains, in particular, I like trains like Thomas!
But sometimes when I took a train for a bit journey, I got annoyed by the passengers who don't behave well or speak aloud. I have to be patient. I don't want to share private stories of unknown people.
(/ω\)

hadia's picture
hadia 10 December, 2016 - 14:43

Never. But I would love to. And I really want to travel by it. My friends have travelled. And they told me that it was an amazing ride and experience. :))

FarhadJeneral's picture
FarhadJeneral 10 December, 2016 - 10:18

ummm. yes, i Traveled By Train About 2Years Ago . The Speed Of The Train Was Normal And Train Sound was Very Loud.

j_harooni's picture
j_harooni 26 September, 2016 - 09:09

yes. once I travel from Esfahan to Tehran by train 5 years ago. the speed of this train was very slow and the voice was high..wowwww

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 26 September, 2016 - 10:19

Hi j_harooni! I like your description of the train journey. What do you mean by the 'voice was high'? Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

ricardorivera12's picture
ricardorivera12 28 May, 2016 - 10:32

traveling by train in places as Mexico City or London are places where it is used to reach the destination faster as there are many cars in the city