Listen to the speakers and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you have any celebrations planned? What are you celebrating? What are you going to do?

Topics:

Comments

Yeya's picture
Yeya 6 October, 2016 - 03:49

1. I will celebrate the 13th. of October
2. I will celebrate the birthday of my father
3. I will make a celebration surprise with my family

grandluis's picture
grandluis 3 October, 2016 - 19:07

Do you have any celebrations planned?
What are you celebrating?
Birthday Party
What are you going to do?
celebrate a friend's party

LoliRv's picture
LoliRv 18 August, 2016 - 05:11

In two weeks is my boyfriend birthday, We live in differents cities righ now but we'll going to travel to a point in the middle of our cities. Fortunately the middle city is a metropolis in my country so I planned to take a tour and have fun.

Chunky's picture
Chunky 31 July, 2016 - 14:20

My birthday has passed. It's on June 2nd. Actually I didn't celebrate it althought my parents wanted to. I just relaxed on that day and did not want to be bothered.

stars100's picture
stars100 29 June, 2016 - 16:26

My father had a birthday last week so we went to a restaurant to celebrate it. It was a beautiful place which had an authentic furniture. The walls were covered with a huge, ancient world map.
The view was a calm sea and the food was delicious.
Everything was great !

Jully's picture
Jully 15 June, 2016 - 09:03

I'm going to celebrate my Birthday Party. It will be been in my house. I have invented my 14 school friends . Actually, it will be the first big Party which I will be celebrating two days. I am looking forward it. Also, I'd like to say that I will be 16. In my Country, that called Ukraine, teenagers get a passport at this age. And specially for me, it will be great day.

DanielCC's picture
DanielCC 23 February, 2016 - 09:47

No, I haven't celebrations at the moment because Im so busy that I can't go to parties.
I play tennis all the weekends with my team, this is my celebration for me.

Alodia121's picture
Alodia121 23 February, 2016 - 09:44

Yes, I do. I will go to my cousin's first comunión, next month, all my family is going to come, it will be great