Do the preparation exercise before you listen. Then, look at the map and listen to the directions while you do the other exercises.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

What do you do when you get lost in a town or city?

Comments

aigle's picture
aigle 1 May, 2017 - 11:38

If I get lost in the city I will take the same bus back home, or I can ask someone my way.

letung167's picture
letung167 10 March, 2017 - 14:43

If i get lost in a city. I'm gonna ask local people or call a taxi and tell with chauffeur my address . Where i need come to

mikiihwang's picture
mikiihwang 26 February, 2017 - 15:16

If I get lost in a town or city, I will ask the local people for direction or I will buy a phone card and register '3g internet', so I can search the direction on Google maps by myself.

anwar2000's picture
anwar2000 11 January, 2017 - 16:16

when get lost in city there is some steps must be doing it .
1- I must be know where I am ?
2- ask any person how to go to my address .
3- must be know the directions which will arrive to my place ,

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 23 December, 2016 - 14:31

When I was lost at a department store, I cried and asked a sales clerk to call my mom over a public-address system..... A bad memory of my past!

Trabada's picture
Trabada 29 November, 2016 - 17:28

I think is a good custom ask to people of the place, but sometimes I have been a bit naughty with the tourist. I gave incorrect directions for watch how the tourist didn't find they wanted to see.
You can call me MR. DANGEROUS HAHAHAHA

ibrahmturkmenn's picture
ibrahmturkmenn 27 November, 2016 - 11:38

ı generally use navigation programme to find the destination so generally ı do not face with problem

sarfraz2003's picture
sarfraz2003 30 September, 2016 - 12:39

I don't go outside without my parents but if i'm going to a place which is very crowded and my parents disappeared i'll shout and if this didn't work then i'll use someones mobile phone to call my parents so memorizing parents phone number is very helpful

HOATULIPHONG's picture
HOATULIPHONG 9 September, 2016 - 07:49

What do you do when you get lost in a town or city?

When I get lost in a town or city. I will ask someone how to get to there.

krupaew's picture
krupaew 24 July, 2016 - 14:57

I will remember the important place that I pasted ... If I can't... I will ask the direction from some people

VietAnhh's picture
VietAnhh 22 July, 2016 - 15:58

i always bring my telephone in the bag but it has no money. :)). (^^)(^^)
i will ask some people in the street or call my mom.

letmeknow's picture
letmeknow 12 July, 2016 - 20:34

When I get lost in a town or a city, I usually look at a map of the city or I ask for help from the locals.

Ken's picture
Ken 18 June, 2016 - 00:15

I'll try to find a map somewhere in the town, which may take a half an hour to resch the map. Then I'll try to figure out a way to go my target place on the map, which will take roughly an hour.......
( :3) ×)〆 ~~~

NamTien2000's picture
NamTien2000 17 June, 2016 - 12:51

In this situation, I will cry loudly to attract someone's attention,hope someone know i need assitance. They will direct to my friend home