Sam's looking for some new trainers. Time for a visit to the shoe shop!

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Comments

Tutor's picture
Tutor 25 September, 2018 - 15:56

The shoes I'm wearing now is black and red. But I like the black most.

The new word I learnt from this video is "trainers".

Thanks a lot, dear teams.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 25 September, 2018 - 03:56

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Answer: Actually the shoes I wear is black and red and size is 28. I like black shoes all the time. It's my favourite colour.

"I’ll have a look for you" this phrase is new to me. I learnt it today from this website.
This phrase is nice to use when someone wants to have something from you and you're searching for it.

Hagath's picture
Hagath 10 July, 2018 - 22:59

I am not using trainers right now but i like blue or black trainers and my size is 39 or 40 by the way i live in brazil and for it is different the size haha. My new words are "size and trainers".

Ayciceknazli's picture
Ayciceknazli 2 June, 2018 - 15:14

Hi I'm not wearing a shoes because; I'm sitting. But my favorite shoes's colour is black. I love these colour. I learned the word "size". Thanks for everything. Because Im improving my english thanks to you.

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 6 March, 2018 - 22:37

I'm not wearing shoes right now. But my favorites are white and I've got blue's trainers too. I wear size 7.
I learned the word trainers and "They're bit too big".

perutiona's picture
-1x
perutiona 7 December, 2017 - 11:35

In truth, I'm not using any shoes now. I'm barefoot.
Today I knew a new word. I didn't know the word "trainers".

petrichorr's picture
petrichorr 28 November, 2017 - 16:35

My trainers are black and white. Their brand is Nike. I can use them everywhere. They're very comfortable and they look great. I love them.
Actually I know all words in this dialog. :)

daniel91815's picture
daniel91815 13 April, 2017 - 13:29

my shoes in this moment are blacks and are traisers it. the word that i learned was: size, they're a bit too big, have look

Lerara's picture
Lerara 8 April, 2017 - 16:29

I am wearing dark red shoes which i bought almost one year ago. They are so confortable!
From this lesson, i have learnt "they are a bit too big" and "have look".

Cirrus14's picture
Cirrus14 31 January, 2017 - 20:24

Pounds (money)
Trainers
a bit too big
To try

I'm wearing now a snickers. These are black color with soft support in white, US size 4. I got these as a beautiful gift from my mom at Christmas Day.

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 31 January, 2017 - 13:52

I'm wearing black boots with gold brads on them because is winter in my country. I have learned the word ''a bit''. :-)

BRPquimizariel's picture
BRPquimizariel 6 January, 2017 - 02:57

i like the shoes black and red. i alway buy the shoes sports in marathob because i think they are of better quality in these place

BRPMavarezMavarez's picture
BRPMavarezMavarez 6 January, 2017 - 01:58

I am not wearing shoes for now, but my shoes are brown. i have learned the word *trainers* and *a bit too big*

BRPCarranzaAndres's picture
BRPCarranzaAndres 6 January, 2017 - 01:43

I don't have shows now I'm in bed :v. Bit my favourite sneakers are grey and are very confortable. I learned "they are a bit too big".

ms_ann's picture
ms_ann 18 December, 2016 - 18:40

Hi there. I really like your videos. Can u add links or a download button as in audios to download them, please?

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 18 December, 2016 - 20:26

Hi ms_ann,
For copyright reasons we don't allow users to download our videos. Sorry about that. You can watch them as often you like online.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Macphuc's picture
Macphuc 25 October, 2016 - 18:11

My shoes are black for outside and I also have blue another for football every day .
my new word is anyway and phrase is try something

amarti's picture
amarti 19 October, 2016 - 19:24

My shoes are green and they have many holes. They are for the beach.
I have learned the word "trainers". I always said shoes.