Listen to five different people talking about their jobs and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

What job would you like when you are older?

Comments

Raysan's picture
Raysan 18 September, 2019 - 16:02

I want to be a great and talkative traveller because I want to travel to many countries in the world and have a lot of new foreign friend.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 12 July, 2019 - 08:34

When I was a young kid, I wanted to be a singer, but I prefer Idol, their cool and very famous. But I a bit fat and dance is not too good, I just can sing, and now I'm thinking about the cast. When I pretend to cry, I tried many times, but my tears just flowed out on the right eye. So I will be a singer. My teacher was my class this question, and they just want to be a doctor but I already know it's all fake. One time, my classmate ask me like that, and I say I want to be BILLIONAIRE WIFE. That will be very great. : >

Ken's picture
Ken 8 January, 2018 - 07:57

I want to be a detective! But people say I'm not suited for the job...
Why!?
\\\٩(`ω´٩ꐦ)////

Nikolay's picture
Nikolay 12 December, 2017 - 11:44

when i'll grow up i'll be a doctor. It's my clear goal, and I'll achieve this goal. I have always wanted to help people.

Dangerboy's picture
Dangerboy 14 September, 2017 - 13:06

I would like to be a youtube or actor.Maybe a gamer design as I can contribute these stuff and have the skills needed.

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 1 September, 2017 - 14:43

Me? Well... I'll want to become the next Sherlock Holmes! Or perhaps, if there is a Hogwarts somewhere, a wizard! Abracadabra!!!! ✌

SweetCandy26's picture
SweetCandy26 29 August, 2017 - 11:29

I would like to be an English teacher or an apartment seller. I'll open my own apartment shop and design it "from top to bottom"!
:-)

EmeraldStark's picture
-20x
EmeraldStark 19 August, 2017 - 23:37

I want to be pilot or scientists. but I can't decide which one to. That's why I am confused
but I am not afraid because my family supports my decision.

SweetCandy26's picture
SweetCandy26 29 August, 2017 - 11:33

Hi Smart2000ksa! I would like to help you with your English. I saw your comment and I figured out that you wrote "an architecture", so that means that you're a building. But if you want to be an ARCHITECT, that is right.
If you need more help, ask the Learn English Teens Team, or me.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 29 August, 2017 - 15:43

Thanks for the correction, SweetCandy26. :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

monu's picture
monu 24 February, 2017 - 12:19

i play tennis weekly ones which facinates me a lot . ans it intrests me so much that i want to build a career in that