Have you got the skills you need for the 21st-century workplace? Read about what employers are looking for and test yourself to see if you are prepared!

Which of the skills mentioned in the article do you think is the most important? Why?

Comments

zilale's picture
zilale 12 July, 2017 - 16:39

Problem solving. Bcoz problems are everywhere,Isn't it? We need to see problems before and solve them by nice way . I know not every problems have be solved but we have to try our best and avoild problems. ( If I make mistakes pls tell me, thank you )

fay4's picture
fay4 7 June, 2017 - 11:33

In my point of view, Critical analyse is the most important because nowadays there's a lot of wrong information spread as it was true ... so we need the worker to be aware of these kinds and able to search for the truth ... otherwise if he can search he'll be able to solve problems and imagine as well .
(( I write he but I mean both he and she )) ;)

SLMT's picture
SLMT 21 May, 2017 - 14:36

Problem solving ,decesion making and communication is the difficult things to do . I think.In the first year of of work , I didn't know how to solve the problem. I became panic and I didn't know what to do. The next trouble for me was communication . I found it's too difficult bcoz I was a quiet person before I start to walk. After many years, I learned alot from my work and I can solve problems clamly and communicate with others without mistakes and fear.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 22 May, 2017 - 11:11

Hi SMLT! Thanks for all your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do not post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
Thanks and best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Abookworm's picture
Abookworm 12 May, 2017 - 18:51

Problem solving, because there are many things that you must take into account. I think it's really important to be able to think logically and make the best decision.

dewi's picture
dewi 14 April, 2017 - 01:46

Imagination because imagination can give a solution of problem solving with extensive knowledge. And with imagination, we can invent something that does not exist.