Listen to the conversation about plans for the weekend and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Whose weekend would you prefer? The boy's or the girl's? Why?

Comments

BRPCuzcoJaime's picture
BRPCuzcoJaime 17 April, 2017 - 04:09

Hi, I prefer the boy's weekend. Because He had a excited weekend. In my opinion, He likes the extreme sports and I am also prefer the extreme sports. Finally I will get a equal weekend when I will be in UIO.

BRPCAIZA's picture
BRPCAIZA 16 April, 2017 - 20:11

I would prefer the girl's weekend, because this looks very interesting. I would like to go to know another country. And Paris would be a good option

Flesh's picture
Flesh 8 April, 2017 - 19:31

I prefer the girl weekends because I love Paris and one of my dream is go to Paris with my friends.

mikiihwang's picture
2056x
mikiihwang 6 March, 2017 - 15:43

I prefer the girl's weekend because I always dream that one day I could visit Paris :((

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 20 August, 2016 - 00:54

I would prefer the girl's weekend because I like so much to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower,The Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay, also I like to do shopping here .

Lekateen's picture
Lekateen 7 August, 2016 - 03:40

I don't prefer the the boy or the boy or the girl. Because my heart is broken. I want to go somewhere alone.

vieht's picture
1961x
vieht 23 September, 2015 - 03:17

I prefer the girl's weekend. I love the city too!
I prefer walking around the old city and eat their food, visit the museums and learn about others cultures.
On weekends I used to go out with my boyfriend, we love to discover new places around the city!

rella2307's picture
rella2307 15 July, 2015 - 10:50

I'd prefer the boy's weekend. Although I think Paris is a wonderful city and I would like to visit it again , I have never done any extreme sports so I'd like to try !!

Komorniki2015's picture
Komorniki2015 16 June, 2015 - 18:13

I think that both weekends sound interesting, I was in Paris a week ago.Also I would like to try some of extreme sports like dirtboarding.

DoctorHiStreet's picture
DoctorHiStreet 5 April, 2015 - 16:09

I prefer the boy's weekend plans. Because it helps if we want to build up our bodies and we can relax ourselves better by touching the nature. Although I am a girl, I prefer someting exciting, so the boy's weekend suits me the most

Katniss17's picture
Katniss17 20 August, 2014 - 21:48

I would prefer the girl's weekend because when I visited Paris I didn't have time to see a lot of things... so, I would like to visit Paris again.

boyfrommercury's picture
boyfrommercury 9 August, 2014 - 03:51

I'd prefer the girl's weekend because Paris seems to be a nice city, but I wouldn't go shopping. I'd like to visit the museums.

Albertina's picture
Albertina 12 January, 2014 - 11:04

I prefer girl's weekend but without shopping,although I am a girl , I don't like shopping , and instead of shopping I choose zip-wiring , if possible.

Niluh's picture
Niluh 29 December, 2013 - 04:48

I prefer the girl's plan, she's going to visit Paris and i really want too. Going abroad and visiting new places i've seen before seem really exciting.