Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

Bumblebee2004's picture
Bumblebee2004 9 July, 2017 - 12:44

Hello. I like to play piano too. Also I can play on many different instruments, like drums, trumpet and french horn. I play in brass band and I study in Music School. Do you study in Music School? And do you play in bruss band?

Assooma's picture
Assooma 29 January, 2017 - 09:26

No I've never try any music instrument but I'd like to try piano and guitar but i do not want to be in a band

Bumblebee2004's picture
Bumblebee2004 7 July, 2017 - 08:19

mikiihwang's picture
2055x
mikiihwang 29 December, 2016 - 14:28

i can't play any musical instruments. (the truth is i can play a little ukulele, but just a littleeee)
i really would like to play guitar but i dont have one :((
and i'd like to play piano too
and i'll try to learn how to play when i've got them :((

vanvienhuynh's picture
vanvienhuynh 13 November, 2016 - 03:14

Oh, I love playing instrument but i can't play them. I will learn how to play it because it is my favorist

theodore69's picture
theodore69 16 October, 2016 - 09:56

I can't play any instrument, I'd like to play guitar and piano, and I'd like to be in the band if I can sing hehe

monkey94's picture
monkey94 6 October, 2016 - 15:56

i can't play any instrument but i'd like to play flute , i prefer to listen to music, special country music, what kind music do you prefer?

Ken's picture
Ken 7 October, 2016 - 00:47

Music is a good friend that shows a great empathy for my feeling at a time convenient to me!
(๑ˇεˇ๑)lala•*¨*•.¸¸laa♪
( o´ェ`o)ノ(。ノω\。)゚・。

gucci65's picture
gucci65 11 September, 2016 - 09:00

i was playing piano smaller but i stopped unfortunately!! and i wouldn't like to be in a band!! ilove music but i prefer to dance and to listen

dover's picture
dover 11 August, 2016 - 16:14

Hello, I can´t play any instrument because i don´t know. i would play the drums and I wouldn´t like to be in a band.

Mila8215's picture
Mila8215 8 August, 2016 - 21:03

Hi. The truth is that I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, but I'm not that good at it. I can sing and I would love to that in a band. I would love to learn to play the drums.

Quocduy's picture
Quocduy 4 August, 2016 - 17:19

I can't play any instrument haha but my voice seems like a little fine, I like singing everywhere, while riding, taking a shower and even before bedtime.