Look at the advertisement and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Reading

Shopping signs and notices

A

JR SPORTS

Sale on NOW

30% 40% 50% off everything in store

Everything must go!

Hurry, sale ends July 1st!

B

FOR SALE

X-station video games console and 5 games. In box. Never been used. Like new. £80.

Email: jamie@com.uk.net

Mobile: 01795 4319765

C

TVs ’R’ US

Free DVD player

with every new television

Special offer – this week only

D

NEW department store

Jack and Jill’s

Opens July 22nd

Free parking for customers.

Opening times:

10 a.m. – 10 p.m.

Do you like shopping? What have you bought recently?

Comments

Baldbanana's picture
Baldbanana 29 June, 2022 - 23:19

Hah, good question. I like shopping, recently, maybe 1 hour ago, I bought some clothes from aliexpress. I'm a bit worry, that it will be bad, but I spent all evening to find beautiful clothes for the best price. I bought 2 jeans, 2 t-shirts, longsleeve and polo t-shirt for ~3500 rub. I took almost all xl sizes because Asian clothes usually smaller.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 11 June, 2022 - 14:55

Hi
Yes, I like shopping. But I don't like it, when I spend too much time in a shop, and I don't find something.
I recently bought to t-shirts, right now I'm wearing one of them: it has purple and white stripes. I was shopping with my mum and my BFF.
FlowerQueen~♡

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 14 January, 2021 - 07:43

I like shopping very much. I bought Christmas presents for my family recently. I enjoyed the process of it. It was funny.

Hiyashi's picture
Hiyashi 18 March, 2020 - 10:37

I quite like shopping. You sometimes can really interesting things and stuff. Recently I bought a new pair of jeans and couple of shirts.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 18 November, 2019 - 04:43

I really like shopping, I often look up the information of the shops I'm about to buy. I like shopping but I don't have much money. About 3-4 months I will buy a shirt or jeans. At Tet, I will buy more.

mariafordzun's picture
mariafordzun 27 March, 2019 - 17:48

Since I'm a girl I like a shopping. It brings me pleasure. Recently I have bought a coat. The coat is beige colour. This is made of cashmere. I really like this coat.

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 3 February, 2019 - 12:54

I like shopping.Last month I went to shopping center.It is located heart of city.I bought myself trousers .