Listen carefully to the conversation in a restaurant and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What food and drink from this menu would you order?

Comments

Kaity's picture
Kaity 25 June, 2019 - 04:39

Hi! I will choose onion soup for appetizers. Chicken salad and burgers for main course. I will use fresh orange juice. Cream for dessert.

levansonqs's picture
levansonqs 24 June, 2019 - 09:40

Hi all, About me, I think French onion soup for starter and then I will eat Grilled fish and potatoes for the main course, For drink, I think fresh orange juice.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 29 May, 2019 - 13:27

I'll have Tomato salad, Vegetable pasta, Irish cream coffee, Chocolate cake and Burger .

nguyenninh's picture
nguyenninh 24 January, 2019 - 04:04

Dear admin,

I had followed and study in here, it is very good for me but you can upload many lessons to everyone together study by online. really, I don't need money go to school (attend in British council). So, I am only myself study English in the web site free. Thank you for your support!

Yours sincerely,

Ninh

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 3 October, 2018 - 10:05

Hi Patrick1966,

The drinks they order are fresh orange juice and mineral water. These are cold drinks.

Soft drinks are also cold, but English tea and Irish cream coffee are hot drinks.

I hope that helps!

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 29 September, 2018 - 10:58

Hi AbdlrahmanMohamed,

Sorry you're having problems with the audio. I've just tested it and it's working fine for me. What browser and device are you using? Try using a different browser and device, if possible, to see if that helps. Is this the only audio that doesn't work for you or are you having problems on other pages too? If so, can you tell us what pages?

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

PinkyT's picture
PinkyT 27 July, 2018 - 13:22

Hi,
there is an error in one of the downloads. It is on the exercise page, number 2, where you must select a word from the word bank to fill in the gaps, but the word bank is missing.

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20509x
Tina - Coordinator 29 July, 2018 - 16:51

Hi PinkyT,
Thanks so much for letting us know! I'll pass it on to our Teens Team and add the missing 'word bank'! :)
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 20 July, 2018 - 16:17

I will eat all the food. Come on! Let's eat all you like. Eating is the best. I love eating.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 6 April, 2018 - 01:31

I would like to have chicken salad for starter,Grilled fish and potatoes for main course,lemon cake for dessert. For a drink,I would like a glass of fresh orange juice.

bilko's picture
-3x
bilko 24 January, 2018 - 11:45

I prefer döner(Turkish kebap) instead of chicken or fish for main menu. I'd like ice cream for dessert and I'll have coke to drink.

BON APPETİTE! Guys...