Listen to the zoo guide talking about the llamas and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What's your favourite wild animal? Why?

Topics:

Comments

Wendy's picture
Wendy 25 August, 2022 - 14:36

When I was a child, sometimes my sister told me about animals, so naturally, I am very keen on animals. I think my favorite wild animal is a tiger. Tiger is a strong and independent animal. Therefore, I also want to become a strong and self-reliant person as it.

ittsmezey's picture
ittsmezey 16 August, 2022 - 14:33

my favorite wild animal is koala -i don't know exactly if koalas are wild animal- i love them because they are cute and adorable. they look like soft. i really wanna hug them.

Elpro202's picture
Elpro202 25 July, 2021 - 05:11

My favorite wild animal is the lion because it's is the "King of the animals" and I love it's yellowish color.

Andrii's picture
Andrii 26 April, 2021 - 19:13

My favourite animal is frog. I don't know why, maybe because they're calm and they're funny when they're croaking.

Cutefox's picture
Cutefox 10 April, 2021 - 07:40

My favorite wild animals is the lynx. The predator lives in the northern regions, where there is a lot of snow and quite frosty winters.The lynx is a beautiful, graceful predator from the cat family. I like the lynx because it is one of the most intelligent and dangerous predators.

rafaelyeshua's picture
rafaelyeshua 28 December, 2020 - 19:39

my favourite animal are cats, they are very curious, beautiful, they are very skilled, they run very fast, they are little, that's because they can be in a house without problems... they are perfect for be in a smaller yard or house

Xuka's picture
Xuka 29 August, 2020 - 18:00

I am crazy about pandas. "The looks of a teddy bear" are what make pandas so popular. Pandas appeal to our "cuteness receptors" because they have large, front-facing eyes, and are extremely furry, so we, therefore, think of them as cuddly and cute. They are good at climbing trees and can also swim. You know what? Pandas are born looking like baby badgers, in fact, fur-less, pink, and blind. Pandas go from pink to white and black (or brown). I hope to be able to once visit a panda park in China.

helenblack's picture
helenblack 3 August, 2020 - 14:57

My favorite animals are lions.They are very strong, fearless and so cool.They never leave their families and dormitories, they are ready to do everything to defend them, and they are also very good hunters. They referred to "King Of The Forests" and I think, they absolutely deserve this name! Although they are so predatory and wild, they are also very good parents for their cubs. They do everything they can to grow and protect them, they always play their cubs and so,
lions are one of the few wild animals with genuine family affection! I LOVE THE LIONS VERY MUCH!!!

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 20 July, 2020 - 10:44

Personally I think the lions are my favorite wild animal, even if I can't touch them because I'm scared . I love them because their really beautiful and their Strong. I think their afraid of nothing and their also considered like the king of all the animals it's really amazing.

alhawaiti123's picture
alhawaiti123 16 June, 2020 - 17:52

My fav animal is the Arctic fox because of their soft white fur and the fact that they can live in extremely cold and freezing regions (btw when I heard there were only 200 Arctic wolves left in the world that made me feel so sad ;-;)

LochNess's picture
LochNess 3 June, 2020 - 08:41

my favourite animal is a Hyena i think they're strong and have eyes that can glow in the dark.

tonkymonkey's picture
tonkymonkey 17 April, 2020 - 01:30

Ⅰ like dogs they are cute and strong, Ⅰ have a toy poodle she is very fluffy and cute♡

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 16 August, 2019 - 09:08

My favourite wild animal is the pandas. Because they fat, their height, their color (very pure: black and white), their loveliness, their faces (it looks so funny). And there also has a cartoon named: "We bare bear" so I love them even more. : >

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 17 November, 2018 - 20:42

My favourite wild animal is a panther, because it looks very graceful and beautiful. But it is also very fast and dangerous. And its black shimmering hair looks amazing!

Ahjeen's picture
Ahjeen 23 February, 2018 - 17:04

Cat Cat Cat Cat the best! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E -Adorable Dainty Original Reliable Amazing Beautiful Lovely Elegant!

Ken's picture