Are you more of a Sebastian from The Little Mermaid who tries to keep their friends out of trouble? Or are you like Pumbaa from The Lion King who is fun to be around? Take the quiz and find out! You might need a pen and paper to keep a note of your answers.
When you meet up with your friends, what do you do?
- You invite everyone round to your house for snacks and games or film night.
- You meet up at your favourite café and chat over your favourite drinks (and maybe a slice of cake).
- You go shopping and help each other pick out clothes or DVDs.
- You only see each other in school, but have a great time catching up during break time.
Who are you in your group of friends?
- The mum or dad. You look out for everyone and often organise the social activities for you and your friends. You don’t mind doing it because you enjoy seeing your friends (and secretly you enjoy organising things, don’t you?).
- The clown. You make everyone laugh and come up with the fun catchphrases. Inside jokes often involve you, and everyone can’t wait to hear what silly thing you got up to over the weekend.
- The leader of the pack. Sometimes someone needs to take control and make a decision: which restaurant to eat at? What to dress up as for Halloween? And you can steer everyone to the right decision.
- The positive energy. You cheer people up when they’re down. Sometimes you sit and listen to your friends’ problems and you can give good advice when your friends need it.
What do you prefer?
- Cooking and/or baking.
- Going out to parties.
- Playing video games.
What’s your favourite type of drink?
- Tea, tea and more tea.
- Fizzy drinks for me!
- Coffee, please.
- Juice if it’s summer, hot chocolate if it’s winter.
What’s your favourite genre of film or TV series?
- I love a feel-good film that might make me cry but everything ends happily ever after.
- Comedy all the way: slapstick, romantic, action. Any kind of comedy will do.
- Give me anything that’s scary or tense. I like a good thriller or horror to get my heart racing!
- Anything action-packed is brilliant! I like the chase, the fight, the good guys versus the bad guys.
What’s your favourite subject at school?
- History. It’s so important to know about our past.
- I love art and drama. You can be creative and free.
- Maths. I like solving a problem and getting the right answer.
- Foreign languages. It’s great to learn other languages to be able to travel and meet people from all over the world.
Finally, if you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- A beautiful medieval castle full of secret passageways.
- A small but cosy home that you can take with you on your travels.
- A big house in the countryside surrounded by your family.
- Next to the beach so you can go swimming every day.
Now add up how many 1, 2, 3, or 4 answers you have (this is where the pen and paper come in handy!).
Mostly 1: You are Mrs Potts from Beauty and the Beast. You are a kind and caring person. You really are the glue that holds your friends together, and are very neat and organised. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend!
Mostly 2: You are Genie from Aladdin. You are a very funny person. You cheer everyone up around you and are the life and soul of the party. Being cheerful is one of life’s rare and special qualities. You make people smile, so what could be better?
Mostly 3: You are Mushu from Mulan. You’re ambitious and not afraid to take control of a situation to deliver success. Whether you’re organising a party or leading a group project at school, you will work hard for results. You are going to be president someday, go for it!
Mostly 4: You are Dory from Finding Nemo. You’re charming and thoughtful. You’re a reliable person so your friends seek your advice and help. Because you’re so lovely, you are treasured by your friends and you have many hidden talents which make you very interesting to talk to!
What result did you get? Do you agree?