Look at the application form and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

What forms do you have to fill in?

Comments

RosenSindSchwarz29's picture
RosenSindSchwarz29 12 January, 2021 - 15:18

- Email:
- Telephone number:
- Home address:
- Post code:
- Parents' full name:
- etc.
Best wishes and nice day,
Rose=)

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 26 January, 2020 - 23:18

Well, I have to fill in form with first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, phone, address, place of study and email.

lancer's picture
lancer 4 November, 2019 - 17:29

There are several forms we have to fill in such as application form for test, application
for going up to next grade.
They all require name, address, age, gender and applicant's signature.

empty's picture
empty 7 July, 2019 - 13:04

What forms do you have to fill in? basically I've got to fill only one form at school : Form for student insurance card . I've got to put some informations like : name , age , parents names , email address , place of study , etc .

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 10 June, 2019 - 14:44

In my school, I have to fill in forms with the first name and last name, age, date of birth, nationality, place to study, address, etc...

Shashi's picture
Shashi 13 March, 2019 - 12:47

I have to fill in application forms. They are prefect application, bright news fist application, postal identity card and email.

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 7 March, 2018 - 21:12

What forms do you have to fill in?
I have to fill job's applications, library's applications, school's applications.

perutiona's picture
perutiona 2 December, 2017 - 20:02

Generally, every place has requested some form. This way I normally fill some form to create an account on websites or subscribe in some course for example.

jianhui's picture
jianhui 19 June, 2017 - 13:18

i hate forms ,i hate to fill in it, but i have to fill in,for instance :name , age ,school,home address,personality,phone number and so on

SLMT's picture
SLMT 29 May, 2017 - 08:30

I hate forms. It's too boring .Starting next classes, making library card,nationality card, passpord and so on. I need to fill forms in these places.

hamad90's picture
hamad90 16 March, 2017 - 10:23

When i intended to apply for the passport i would have to fill a form that it contains a lot of information about me like my first name, last name, birthday, nationality my mother's name also my father's name i provided all these information ,then they told me that my passport will be issued within 14 days. i received my passport but until now i don't travel to any country but i hope that i can travel this summer.

rose_protected's picture
rose_protected 11 May, 2016 - 16:41

I had to fill in a form to get an ID card, the Social Security number (CPF in Brazil) and to create an account on websites.

rina123's picture
rina123 7 January, 2016 - 08:42

Some form that students in my country usually fill in are Student card, library card, Absence form, Letter of apology for mistake(s),...

shamim's picture
shamim 30 December, 2015 - 19:49

Fill in a form for school library card and a form for national library card .
In Iran we've got a place, that's name is "Cinema's house"...students can go there, fill in a form and get a card, with this card we can buy half-price Cinema's tickets.

clp920's picture
clp920 10 November, 2015 - 21:24

Excuse me! Berta was born in 1997, wasn't she? Why the answer is "false"?
And there is a typo in the first "principal".

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 11 November, 2015 - 08:14

Hi clp920,
Thank you very much for your comment. You're right - we have a spelling mistake and also a mistake in the true and false exercise. We will fix these just as soon as we can. Even though we check every page very carefully, from time to time we make mistakes. I'm sorry about this. :(
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)