Gemma and Makayla are making plans for Jack’s birthday.

Have you ever had a surprise party? How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

Comments

empty's picture
empty 23 June, 2019 - 14:25

Have you ever had a surprise party? Yeah , only once . My parents and my sister surprised me , we ate cake and had a lot of fun together .

WolfLucas's picture
WolfLucas 11 June, 2019 - 18:57

I have plans to go to the cinema in 27th of june to watch Annabelle Comes Home.
I maybe go ice skating in Ribeirão Shopping.
How about you guys? What would you like to do?

Shashi's picture
Shashi 5 June, 2019 - 13:33

I have never had a surprise party.
I usually take something like cake to my school.
I celebrate party with my family and friends.
My friends just talk on the phone and they wish me.
My mum and dad give me a gift.
I love my birthday so much.

Samiraaval's picture
Samiraaval 23 May, 2019 - 13:52

Well actually I have never had a surprise party . And about birthday I usually take something to school like a cake and we listen to music and once we've done that my friends give me my gifts .

anikaasad__'s picture
anikaasad__ 19 March, 2019 - 14:05

Mmm...yeah actually! It was in my school. My parents, friends and teachers, who I should say were so helpful, planned the whole thing for me and made all the arrangements there. Though I was very little at that time, I remember being so happy and having fun with them. There were a huge number of people. The cake cutting and gifts were the best part of course. One of my happiest days and memories. Usually, I celebrate my birthday with my family. Friends, if we happen to invite them, otherwise, we just talk on the phone and they wish me. Makes plans for the whole day which always includes special dinner, outings and all.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 26 September, 2018 - 04:05

Q:Have you ever had a surprise party? How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

A:Yes, I have had.... My college mate had had a birthday party when we were college hostel. And that was really surprising party. At that party we ourselves made birthday cake with eggs.
And bought candles. We celebrated it with joy.

That was really a memorable event.

Hagath's picture
Hagath 10 July, 2018 - 23:43

So, on my birthday i hangout with friends and family to some place fun and normally we make a trip to the mountain near of my house. Its cool! My family is all that i hsve in my life

Ayciceknazli's picture
Ayciceknazli 3 June, 2018 - 13:51

Yes I have a birthday party.may parents present me. My party is very spectacular.I have a lot of present.

BrilliantStudent's picture
BrilliantStudent 18 May, 2018 - 18:09

yes i also have birthday party every year.in my last birthday i had big party near okean.the most expensive present was iphone:D.I had very big memoris about my birthdays

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 1 February, 2017 - 13:23

I have never had a surpise party. :(
My sister and mum wake me up in the morning and they sing "happy birthday dear Daisy''.
When my dad gets back home he also sings ''happy birthday'' to me. :)
I spend my birthday with my friends too. We eat pizza and have a lot of fun together. :D