Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Comments

PotatoHead123's picture
PotatoHead123 24 March, 2020 - 07:48

My foavourite restaurant is ,,Vairāk Saules".
MY favourite food in this restaurant is WOK with seafood and i like to drink Zero Cola.

Raysan's picture
Raysan 18 September, 2019 - 16:17

There are so many types of food but my favorite one is Japanese Sushi. I love the wonderful taste of rice, fresh taste of seaweed, great taste of salmon. Totally, sushis are so delicious at all! I haven't been to Japan before, and I'm not Japanese. But I have tried sushi once, and its taste is very memorable...

cian007's picture
cian007 6 August, 2019 - 16:24

my favorite cafe is "binban" they make delicious meat and chicken cake, I usually order a coke and a meat cake

empty's picture
empty 12 July, 2019 - 07:24

What's your favourite restaurant? What food and drink do you like to have there? I like fast food restaurants . I'd like to have hot dog and soda .

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 20 June, 2019 - 12:07

My favourite restaurant is BCHILL in Thailand. And I really excited because I almost go to Thailand again. Perhaps I ate cheese sticks, bacon sausages, and drank blue lemonade. It was great and unbelievable, I met BamBam, how handsome he is. He's tall and thin with the long legs, his legs just like girl's legs. I can wait for the time I go there one more time and I really want to meet BamBam again. Hope you can realize me. : )
_____________________________________________________

LOVE YOU AND BCHILL FOREVER, BAMBAM : >

ArtDU's picture
ArtDU 17 May, 2019 - 15:41

My favourite food is McDonald, unfortunately there is no one in my town. But I also like pizza with cheese and mushrooms. I like to drink Cola and " Dobry" juice which is translated "Kind'.

nguyenninh's picture
nguyenninh 6 November, 2018 - 08:20

I often have my breakfast at 8;00 am, I used to eat potato chips, cheese burger and an apple juice. I like to drink apple juice.

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 11 August, 2018 - 08:33

I like a double cheeseburger and a meat pizza. I would like a strawberry ice-cream, an apple and an orange juice for desserts.

Mughal's picture
Mughal 9 July, 2018 - 18:20

There is no my favourite restaurant.I prefer mostly home-made foods.I like eating fish ,Biryani and Haleem.

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20507x
Tina - Coordinator 17 January, 2018 - 07:56

Hi Ahjeen ☺
Would you be able to explain what your favourite food is in English as I'm very curious to know what 냉면 and 갈비 mean!
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens)

Ahjeen's picture
Ahjeen 18 January, 2018 - 18:27

냉면 is a Korean noodle which is cold and sour. It goes along with 갈비, which is Korean version of rib. I luv them!