Read the poster and do the exercises to learn how to stay safe online and to practise your reading skills.

Do you know how to stay safe online?

Comments

Baldbanana's picture
Baldbanana 29 June, 2022 - 23:37

I know how to stay safety online, but sometimes I don't follow all of this tips. For example, I can find upsetting just someone's happy face and my passwords for different accounts can be the same.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 11 June, 2022 - 14:34

Yes, but I don't think, you have to report upsetting, when you see it from others. That's not my problem.

LDNC's picture
LDNC 21 November, 2019 - 21:41

Yes,i know because you never share personal information on social networks or give my passwords and thanks to these tips i learned more about it

UyenVo166's picture
UyenVo166 14 October, 2019 - 08:25

Yes, I know. The proof is that I never disclose personal information like my phone number on social networking sites. I also never let anyone know the password of my social networking accounts even if it was my best friend.

Vietnamesepeople's picture
Vietnamesepeople 29 September, 2019 - 16:18

I find the content of the article very useful for everyone, it helps people to refer and to know more ways to use the internet safely . For me, i can learn and apply immediately to protect myself from bad guys who steal information online

Myduyen's picture
Myduyen 23 May, 2019 - 15:36

Yes, of course I know how to stay safe online. I never add friends with strangers or chat with them

Kimphuong157's picture
Kimphuong157 23 May, 2019 - 06:47

I have three tips for this question
1. Install antivirus software in your computer or Mobile phone
2. Don't use Internet explorer
3. Don't access trusted website
However, most influential way avoid accident on the internet is don't connect internet.

Toan0312's picture
Toan0312 23 May, 2019 - 05:24

Yes, i often check my privacy settings, i don't access any website that i feel not safe, and i use some software to protect my computer and my phone.

tunglamsbtc's picture
tunglamsbtc 16 May, 2019 - 14:30

I think if a hacker wants to attack on your Facebook account, it will be useless to do that stuff. Nonetheless, to be safer, you should follow those things. Moreover, you had better provide your sufficient info when registering an account, or you can use "Profile picture guard" function of FB to protect your account better.. Thank you.

Haocbs's picture
Haocbs 16 May, 2019 - 14:11

Yes! I always protect private personal information by not sharing them on social networks.

Meera's picture
Meera 16 May, 2019 - 10:22

1. Practice Safe Surfing and Shopping
2. Keep up to date
3. Click Smart
4. Be a selective sharer
5. Create complex passwords
6. Protect your mobie life
7. Keep your guard up

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 3 February, 2019 - 12:52

I have three tips for this question .first ,Install antivirus software in your PC.second don't use internet explore. third don't access not trusted web site. however Most influential way avoid accident on the internet is don't connect internet .