Look at the menu and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

What would you order from this menu?

Comments

Hoang123's picture
Hoang123 9 October, 2021 - 15:05

well, I'd like tomato soup as a starter. and I'll have thai chicken and rice for my main course. for dessert, I'd like chocolate. I'll have orange juice. please

Fomantis's picture
Fomantis 20 August, 2021 - 15:23

I will like to rder the complete menu because i will be able to eat a lot of food, flavors and it have a great diversity of food, in my country I have mexican food

Seokjinnie's picture
Seokjinnie 13 January, 2021 - 09:17

I love this Menu because there has a lot of my favorite food. I love snacks so I want to order cheese burger for my lunch and I like lemon flavor ice cream for desserts.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 21 April, 2020 - 20:03

I find this menu very inviting and very well made. Most dishes inspire me, especially desserts. I think they have many dishes but well organized. I'd like to order a cheese omelette and a chocolate cake.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 07:36

I think a menu with a variety of dishes will help me have more choices and have a perfect meal. When I looked at this menu, I was quite hungry and I really wanted to eat it right away. Restaurants know how to attract customers when they know how to present and know what customers think is how to eat a full and delicious meal.

A01285615's picture
A01285615 25 October, 2019 - 01:05

What I like most about the restaurant on the ship, is the tomato soup and I think it's a very affordable price, another thing that I really liked about the restaurant was the vegetable soup, along with an orange juice. and of course a good snack, a chicken sandwich accompanied by a mineral water.

Jennifer's picture
Jennifer 18 October, 2019 - 06:33

Hi,everyone.In this menu,how can you guess my feeling now?I did not have a breafast.So I am very hungry when i see all the food in the menu.I just want to eat everything in this one.And I would like to order chocolate cake for my dessert and Thai chicken and rice.I think they will be very delicious and great.Thank you.

vitaminsea's picture
vitaminsea 13 October, 2019 - 05:37

The menu looks really good and attractive. It makes me feel so hungry after reading it. The price of each dish is cheap and reasonable. Moreover, I love sweet so much so I fall in love with some desserts of this restaurant. I'm curious that can I use credit card for paying? Or do I have to use cash for paying the meal? If I have a chance, I will visit this restaurant just because they have a lot of my favourite foods.

UyenVo166's picture
UyenVo166 12 October, 2019 - 07:53

This menu looks so appealing I really want to eat them all. But my eating ability is limited so i will order for my favorite food. Those are: Thai chicken and rice, chicken sandwich, fresh orange juice& ice cream. Thank you!

Pyen's picture
Pyen 10 October, 2019 - 18:00

I’ll have for starter chicken salad, German saugage and chips for main course. I love tea so I would order English tea and for dessert I’d like a lemon cake, please

lkngan's picture
lkngan 10 October, 2019 - 17:21

Wow the menu's delicious food, it made me crave and hungry. And i would like order potato soup, Thai chicken and rice, then I'll choose lemon cake for dessert. Hopefully one day I can introduce the food in my country to you.

DanhVN2001's picture
DanhVN2001 10 October, 2019 - 13:53

I would order all food made of chicken because I like them. I would order ice-cream from 'dessert' and English Tea from 'drinks' too.

Quocvu's picture
Quocvu 10 October, 2019 - 05:48

The menu is so attractive. I think i'd like to order Irish cream coffee and chicken sandwich, their names sound strange so i want to try