Look at the email and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

How many emails do you send each week?

Comments

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 4 April, 2020 - 19:35

Hi,
I'm years old, I can speak Chinese and English, I like play tennis and basketball, I also could play softball.

Boundlessdrop's picture
Boundlessdrop 5 March, 2020 - 19:18

Hi .
My name is shabnam .I live in urmia in Iran. I am 15. I like to learn english . Reading a book and listening to music are things that I usually do in my free time
Please write me and tell me about yourself
With best wishes
Shabnam

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 23 January, 2020 - 22:30

I sometime send one or two e-mails each week. In my country, it isn't common send e-mail to talk with other people. We usually use facebook, whatsaap, Instagram or messenger.

lancer's picture
lancer 2 November, 2019 - 18:58

- How many emails do you send each week?
I send emails at least 1 time each week for applying for a job.
In the email, I write about myself.
I am interested in programming. I like working with people, laughing and eating delicious food. :)
It is a little boring, but i am sending emails every week.

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 4 September, 2019 - 09:02

Hi Affan,

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but as you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Kaity's picture
Kaity 2 July, 2019 - 15:37

Hi!
My name is Nguyen. I'm 12 years old. I'm from Nghe An in Vietnam. I speak Vietnamese, English, a little Japanese and Korean. I like playing badminton, swimming, reading books and comics, watching television and listening to music. My favourite bands in Korea are Twice, Black Pink and Momoland. I listen to their songs every day. I've got a pet dog. Its name is Milu. It is so cute and docile.
Do you want to be my friend?
Please write to me soon!
Best wishes,
Nguyen.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 3 June, 2019 - 11:53

Hi, guys. My name is Thu and I'm from Viet Nam. I speak Vietnamese ( the language in Viet Nam ) English and little Chinese. I like swimming, dancing, and singing. I've got a pet dog, Buddy.
Best regards.

anhutf's picture
anhutf 22 March, 2019 - 09:37

To: katie97@dsmail.com

Subject: Hello! Nice to meet you.

Dear Katie,

Thank you for sending me a letter.

I'm fine. How are you?

My name's Nhut and I'm 17 years old. I come from Binh Dinh in Viet Nam. I speak Vietnamese and litle English. I have got a pet dog.

Best regards.

mamadfb66's picture
mamadfb66 11 March, 2019 - 11:41

Hi guys. How is it going? My name's Mohammad and I'm from Kurdistan where is in the middle east. I would like researching in new sciences. I don't like football other than mountaineering.
Best regards.

carolbermudez's picture
carolbermudez 14 February, 2019 - 02:25

I am Asly I live in Colombia Barranquilla I speak spanish and I am learning English I like to listen to music and draw

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 08:28

Hi ! How are you

My name is Youjiro and I'm 18 years old . I live in Kyoto but I lived California 2 years .I really like physical exercise also like philosophy . I seldom study History in my school . I can speak Japanese , Chinese and English. I've got a pet cat ,Linda.

Best wishes
Youjiro.

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20510x
Tina - Coordinator 14 January, 2019 - 11:27

Dear Youjiro,
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglishTeens Team)

littlemonguer's picture
littlemonguer 22 October, 2018 - 12:23

Hi! How are you?
My name's Pauli. I'm from Fuerteventura (Canary Islands). I speak Spanish and English. I'm 13 years old. I like reading, playing the piano, listening to music and watching Disney Channel. Do you want to be my friend?
Please write soon
best wishes
Pauli

LilyCollins's picture
LilyCollins 25 March, 2018 - 04:11

Hi! How are you?
My name's Nghia and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Vietnam and I speak Vietnamese (the language in Vietnam). I like watching TV, play computer games and play sports such as volleyball, badminton, etc... I've got a pet dog, Ashley
Besh wishes
Nghia

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 25 February, 2018 - 14:25

I usually send one or two e-mails per week. It isn't common send e-mail to talk to other people in my country. We generally use facebook or whatsapp, telegram to do that.

Hello! How are you guys?
I'm Mari, I am 13 years old. I'm from Brazil. I speak Brazilian Portuguese, a little of Spanish and I'm learning English. I like travelling, drawing and watching movies. I want to be a teacher someday.

Best