Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about money.

What do you spend most of your money on?

Comments

Utumi's picture
Utumi 7 November, 2021 - 11:23

Sorry.I can`t unterstand this word "note"....Can you explain me,please. Is it paper money?Sorry for my English.

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20510x
Tina - Coordinator 8 November, 2021 - 09:40

Hi Utumi,

That's right, it means paper money ... a £5 note, a £10 note, etc.
And please don't apologise about your English! It's fantastic that you are using our website to help you improve your English skills and also writing comments on here!

Best wishes,
Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 7 September, 2021 - 20:04

I usually spend my money for presents, magazines and candy.
I don't have much money, but it's enough for me.
Have a nice day!
~Flowerqueen♡

sweet_creature2809's picture
sweet_creature2809 27 April, 2021 - 17:32

I usually spend my money in books, clothes, packs in the sims 4 and candies or icecream

hermione123's picture
hermione123 12 April, 2021 - 07:45

i don't have any money. i don't get any money from my parents, and don't have any part-time job. soo.. i have nothing to spend on. i rarely get any money because i always forget where i save it. but, if i want to buy something, i ask my parents to buy it for me.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 5 January, 2021 - 08:49

I spend most of my money on my girlfriend. I like to make her happy, so I buy for her some presents and we spends some of my money to have fun.

hermione123's picture
hermione123 12 April, 2021 - 07:47

yeah, milk tea is a great thing to spend money on. it's sweet! and kinda popular in my country :)

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 18 November, 2019 - 03:17

This vocabulary practice helps me learn more about money. Sometimes going out, going to the bank has some papers written by English. I only understand very little and this makes me uncomfortable.

honglam's picture
honglam 1 November, 2019 - 08:47

When I studied high school, I used to buy some books. Now I spend most money for drink and food. I plan to look up part-time to have some income.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 1 November, 2019 - 15:26

Hi honglam,

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,