Look at the flyer and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do you study English at a language school?

Comments

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 8 January, 2021 - 08:52

I study English at my home on this website) I think English is too easy to study it with a teacher. There is a lot of materials on the internet to study myself. But I accept that some people need a teacher. We are all different, we have different talants and abilities. Some people cannot orgonise themself, so the only way for them to learn English is to find some English school.

rafaelyeshua's picture
rafaelyeshua 13 December, 2020 - 17:27

No, i am learning english in online courses for 2 years, since Duolingo until Familia H tours' free course

Shashi's picture
Shashi 13 March, 2019 - 12:33

Yes, I study English language at school. I go to and English class and study grammar, speaking, writing and practice learn English teens.

Perfection_Violet's picture
Perfection_Violet 15 December, 2017 - 03:57

No, I don't study English at a language school. Why? I do understand what being teach at school. I usually have problems while doing my English homework, so I look up on internet to understand better. But I do study English at school since elementary to senior high school. I do hear that students also study English at university.

KrisNguyen0815's picture
KrisNguyen0815 29 November, 2017 - 13:14

Yes, I do. I learn at my highschool for 9 period a week. And I have an extra English class. I also learn more on Net to improve my skills

mydream2k2's picture
-5x
mydream2k2 29 September, 2017 - 14:38

Yes, I have 4 English lesson in my school ; only study grammar and vocabulary in book and it sounds boring .I feel we don't have freedom in these lesson, everything is under the control of my teacher. But he can't take care of all 46 students. So seven years I have studied English at school, I can't speak English. It seems late but I recognize It's time for me self-study English. Maybe my knowledge is narrow but I will try the best. I belive one mistake is one change I improve my skill in English. Hope everyone help me. Thanks a lots.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 29 August, 2017 - 04:48

Hi, when you write comments here, please don't include any personal details. That includes your school name. You can check our House Rules here.

Thanks for your comments so far :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

jianhui's picture
jianhui 15 June, 2017 - 14:42

i don't study English at school , i study English by myself at home . i hope that i could succeed .

SLMT's picture
SLMT 24 May, 2017 - 18:42

I studied English @American Center three years ago.Then I had to stop bcoz of my school works.I hope I could join British Council Class next year.