Look at the exam question, bar chart and model answer and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Do you think teenagers are as stressed as adults where you live?

Comments

TheNewGuy's picture
TheNewGuy 20 July, 2021 - 12:24

I think adults are more stressed than teenagers. Adults have more responsibilities and can have other problems, like finantial problems. Teenagers, on the other hand, live life easily: they mostly don't have to pay for much, they have a lot of time to spend with their friends, and they don't have huge responsibilities on their shoulders. However, teenagers also have a lot of school exams and a lot of pressure from their parents, who are expecting them to perform well. Anyway, this is my opinion and I can be completely wrong.

JohnC103's picture
JohnC103 8 July, 2021 - 03:58

In my opinion, teens aren't stress as adults. But Stress in teens could affect their future life so, we should reduce the amount of homework.

Giovannichoi's picture
Giovannichoi 7 May, 2020 - 15:01

I think children are feeling almost the same with adults. My friends often turn very violentical people 'cause there lots of studies and homeworks. And even for my friends' siblings are not very good to me, if they're stressed and nervous. They might say, "Shut up and go away, you idiot!" or "Shoo! you fool! I'm not in the mood to play with you. So GO AWAY AND ZIP IT, fool!" I think almost every people in the world might be stressed if they leave the life like my other friends. Go to the school. Do their homeworks. Have the worst lunch in the world. Go to the academies. Do their homeworks again. Can't rest and sleep before they are tested by their parents. Who can bear it? I'm very lucky that I'm different from them. I'd never been to any, not a single academy. I just study at home, with my mother. But I feel stress, just like anyone else, or even more. If I feel stressed and became angry (very very angry), I feel so much fury that I punch and kick my teddy bear. And I think many of my friends recognize I am furious just looking at my face. I've been feeling nervous, so I often curse or turn violentic person, and even can't control my own feelings and temper. So often my friends study my face to see if I am angry. I feel anxious when they're trying to humorize me. They're doing this 'cause they're scared. So I think stress can be affected by all generations and ages.

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 20 February, 2020 - 17:45

It's depends, I think adults feel more stressed than teenagers. Because, most teenagers are protected in some way by their parents. And adults have more responsibilities. But, some teenagers have similar responsibilities as an adult.

tommaroma's picture
tommaroma 14 June, 2019 - 10:07

Yes,because teens have a lot of tests and homework to do.
Adults practise what they know whereas teens have to understand and learn new things and everytime be anxious and afraid of the bawling of their parents and teachers if they take a bad grade

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 29 January, 2019 - 11:42

I don't think teenagers are as stressed as adults . because some teenagers go out every day . They just play around the place where people gather to enjoy. I just spend money and time .