Word Wangling is a collection of fun word games to help you look for patterns, shapes and relationships between letters and words.

Did you get all the answers? Were any questions tricky for you?

Comments

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 8 May, 2020 - 16:00

Hi Sherry4869!

Sometimes you just have to keep trying different answers until it's correct. What game from the menu are you playing?

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

AliceZ's picture
AliceZ 7 May, 2017 - 11:01

Excuse me, there's something wrong with this game. In the game "Someone stole the...", the last one is suppose to be "cassette", but even I fill the last space with "e", it keeps saying that I spelled it wrong! Please check

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20529x
Tina - Coordinator 7 May, 2017 - 17:11

Hi AliceZ,
Thanks for letting us know that you are having trouble with this game. I've just had a go at the game 'Someone stole the ...' and 'cassette' worked for me! So I'm not sure what happened when you tried it  :(
Could you have a go for us again and let us know if you are still having the same problem? Thanks ... :)
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

HuseynliKenan's picture
HuseynliKenan 23 November, 2016 - 18:03

I just finished this game. I really enjoyed it. I tried many times to get right answer. I think that it helped students to gain vocabulary.Very useful activity for students.Thank you for sharing.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 24 November, 2016 - 05:45

Hi HuseynliKenan. That's great. We're really glad it was useful for you. Thanks :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Jazchu99's picture
Jazchu99 7 November, 2016 - 13:17

Personally i like graffity it's very creative and atractive.
I think graffiti is really beautiful art, fredom and sometimes a form of protest.
Graffity is legal for me, i don't think is vandalism

Muslimgirl65's picture
Muslimgirl65 1 February, 2016 - 17:52

I think this game is too useful but i only cant understand 'stem words' What should we do in this game? ''....................car' ????

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 2 February, 2016 - 04:32

In Stem words you have to type the answer in the box. All the answers start with the same letters: 'car___' (e.g. cartoon, carbon, careful). But you have think of the correct word ending yourself. Good luck! I hope you enjoy this game too. :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)