Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you have an ID card? When do you use it?

Comments

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 23 July, 2021 - 16:30

Yes, I have two kinds of ID-Cards. One from my school and one from my city hall. I use my school ID-Card only for the school library. But I never go to the school library, so I don‘t need the ID-Card. I use my ID-Card from my city hall not very often. For example when I want to make a simple test for COVID-19 I need this ID-Card.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 14 August, 2020 - 19:24

Yes, I have but I rarely use it. I had it when I was 16 years old. The ID card is necessary to make some other cards such as the library card, bank-card, passport, driver’s license, or anything that need the proof you were. The last time I used it when I make a library card 4 months ago.

SaraiDominguez's picture
SaraiDominguez 27 March, 2020 - 21:00

Hello... yes, i have two ID card, one i use for the University and the other for legal documents.
Thanks!

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 28 March, 2020 - 16:32

Hi SaraiDominguez,

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

_16lx's picture
_16lx 26 March, 2020 - 21:22

yes of curse I've an ID , I need it in ever thing in this life when I go travallig , when I get a job , it's very important

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 12 March, 2020 - 08:33

Hi ArelyLuna,

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Silas's picture
Silas 16 January, 2020 - 19:45

I am from Romania and there is not used an ID card for school or something else, but we have a card with all our notes from tests, also on the first page you can see a photo about me.

Chocomint's picture
Chocomint 3 November, 2019 - 08:18

Yes, I have. I made it when I was in secondary school the process of making it was really fast it took 20 mins to take photo, fill in the form, scan fingers then I got it after 2 weeks. It is small, rectangular and made from hard plastic. It’s always in my wallet and I use it to prove myself in some cases

empty's picture
empty 20 June, 2019 - 15:20

Yes , I've got an ID card , because everyone needs an ID card to show others who they are .

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 13 June, 2019 - 04:01

No, I don't. In my place, students don't need to have an ID card. To go to school, the library,... we don't need to use the ID card. When it's open, you just come in.