Jack's applying to university to train as a PE (physical education) teacher. How do you think the interview goes?

Do you think you might have to do an interview in English in the future? What have you learned from this video?

Comments

Arivelde's picture
Arivelde 3 May, 2021 - 16:35

Probably in the future I am going to have in english, and yes, this video taught me some good things that I didn't know, such as; "in the one hand ..... on the other", "Fairness", "self-steem", things I am going to use in the future.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 26 January, 2021 - 09:22

I've learnt some expressions such as in particular, on the one hand ... on the other hand, finally, self-esteem, well-being, fairness, to keep fit. Yes, certainly! I am ready to have an interview in English in the future.

Stasiia_Ukr's picture
Stasiia_Ukr 19 October, 2020 - 10:56

That video was a really good experience for me as a student who has other language as a main and who want to improve speaking skills in an interesting way. Thank you very much! :))))))))))))))

Xuka's picture
Xuka 11 August, 2020 - 10:18

I think I will have a lot of interviews in English for jobs, apprenticeships, scholarships, placements and university courses in the future. From this video, I learned something. Firstly, you have to create a positive first impression through what you wear, body language. Secondly, you get to grips with interview questions. Your answers must truth, brief, and concentrate on your strengths. And finally, you have to show your passion for the applied position. All things above will help you succeed at interviews.

bloomybloom's picture
bloomybloom 2 July, 2020 - 12:47

Ofcourse I need to do an interview in English in the future because I want to work in the USA , it's my ambition actually . This video helps me a lot and gives me loads of informations about how to talk in an interview . I think I've learn many things from this video like : 1. I need to have a high self-esteem
2.I need to show my passion and the reasons why I want the job
....... ETC

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 14 June, 2020 - 11:24

Yes, i think in my future i have to do interview in English .
This vedio is really helpful to me about how to talk in interview.

yare8p's picture
yare8p 16 May, 2020 - 01:45

For sure. In my degree we use a lot of technicalities in english because in American continent the most of the scientific resources read in english. So, it is important for the earth sciences's companies that their employes got at least an intermediun english level, so of course it will happen.

audreeyy's picture
audreeyy 14 April, 2020 - 17:41

yes i'm going to make an interview when i go to school in canada and this video will help me a lot with my situation

Carbonelratufepikad's picture
Carbonelratufepikad 2 April, 2020 - 16:23

Yes, I think so because I would like to work in foreign states so I think "yes" !

dorisa00's picture
dorisa00 26 March, 2020 - 09:53

My hopes are up that I will be doing an english interview in the near future wich is going to be a lot easier thanks to this particular video. The most important thing I’ve learned is to be prepared for in-depth questions and have solid reasons, also arguments to motivate your willing to work in a specific environment.

Stefania20's picture
Stefania20 24 March, 2020 - 10:40

It is useful for me to do an interview in English, which is why I might be useful when I want to apply for a job in another country. I learnt from this video how important physical education is and what questions I may get at an interview

Ricky26's picture
Ricky26 24 September, 2019 - 03:42

Yes,i think i have to do an interview in English in the future.I have to be dedicated and passionate about the profession i applied for.

cipollastanca's picture
cipollastanca 19 August, 2019 - 21:16

Yes, I think it could happen. I'm supposed to get the C1 in English in 2 years, so I have to work hard and to practise all the skills, that include the listening, the writing and the speaking. I'm a bit worried about that but I really want to improve my abilities and make my best because I'm sure that one day, all the hard-work I've done, it would help me in my futre studies.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 22 July, 2019 - 13:00

Yes, I think it might because I am thinking to apply a job abroad when I will grow up. Well, I have learned from this video that you should ne confident and clearly understand your position. Also, I think it might be better if you prepare what you gonna speak.
British Council, thank you, you help me to study and improve my English skills!

empty's picture
empty 16 July, 2019 - 09:25

Yeah , I guess . That could happen to me . By the way , I do have to speak English at a serious situation these days . Because we are taking advanced speaking exams in English class and It's so stressful .

arielthein's picture
arielthein 22 June, 2019 - 09:18

I've had three English interviews before, and I didn't do so well in one of of them. This video teaches me how to answer well in an interview. Very Helpful. Thx

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20515x
Tina - Coordinator 9 October, 2018 - 14:10

Dear DIMON,
We are so glad you like the intro music! I'm sorry but our production team produced the video so I don't the name of it. What do you like about it?
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglishTeens team)

wittymodestboy's picture
wittymodestboy 26 May, 2018 - 22:56

I think I've learned a lot from this interview, especially after I did exercises which helped me understand the subject and caused that I didn't have to learn by heart served vocabulary.
I've got to know that during interview it is important to speak confidently. It has given me plenty of useful tips, for instance when you have no idea about what to talk with examiner to use sentences like "Let me think; That's an interesting question; It's difficult to choose one in particular". Moreover it's shown great, we can even say sophisticated words generally connected with sport and school goals like "keep physically fit; good for mental well-being and self-esteem; the lesson of teamwork, discipline and fairness."

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 27 May, 2018 - 07:05

Great, thanks for your comment! We're glad the video and exercises were useful :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)