Listen to Tyrone calling the staff at his local swimming pool and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Are you a member of any sports clubs?

Comments

Dani22's picture
Dani22 15 March, 2021 - 15:49

Are you a member of any sports clubs?
No, I don't a member of any sport's group, Even though I will join a Gym this or another week, I want to do exercise to improvve my body and to be more healthy.

Yosselin_ensfep's picture
Yosselin_ensfep 4 March, 2021 - 04:12

i don't belong to any sports club, but i would like to join one to be able to practiced sports and thus have a good performance

Raymundo_ensfep's picture
Raymundo_ensfep 24 February, 2021 - 16:27

yes, i was member of basketball since of ten year, i played in regional tournaments, and my team and me, won some, i miss to play basquet whit my friends. :(

MoralesD_ensfep's picture
MoralesD_ensfep 23 February, 2021 - 23:44

No, Im not a member of any sports club, due to the covid and we are in quarantine but i would like to.

JuanENSFEP's picture
JuanENSFEP 20 February, 2021 - 21:27

I am not in a sport club because I am studying the university, so I haven´t time of try and there is also a pandemic.

Amador_Ensfep's picture
Amador_Ensfep 20 February, 2021 - 20:21

Yes, I belong to a basketball to name "Club Átomos" and I have been playing and belonging to that club for twelve years.

Salaz_Villa21's picture
Salaz_Villa21 20 February, 2021 - 19:46

A few years ago I was a member of a basketball club, but right now I am not in one because I wanted to focus on my studies

Valentina_909's picture
Valentina_909 8 December, 2020 - 22:36

A few years ago I was in basketball club in my school. We trained one time at week for the little space and for the many clubs there were.

hohooibin's picture
hohooibin 2 December, 2020 - 03:42

Yes,I am a member of the basketball club.I join the club since I am 13 years old.We participate matches every year.Luckly we get first runner up in year 2019 and second runner up in year 2020.We are happy to get these achievement.

pln's picture
pln 19 August, 2020 - 13:52

in the past, ı played basketball and volleyball. every summer holiday, ı went to swimming course to practice my swimming skills.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 19 August, 2020 - 09:10

I joined the volleyball club at my high school for 1 year. Twenty members of the club are all the students in grades from 6 to 9 of the same school. We are trained 3 evenings a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at the school's volleyball court. Of course, it is free for all students. My teacher is very strict and disciplined. So, all members have to take practice seriously. Sometimes, my club also participates in inter-school competitions and win some matches. I'm very proud of this.
Since I played volleyball, I improved my health as well as my height. I become taller, and both of my arms and legs also become stronger. It is a pretty good sport to keep my body in shape.

anna_v3r's picture
anna_v3r 4 June, 2020 - 09:40

Yes, I am a member of a volleyball club, we practice three times a week but we don't do matches yet.

mmatildepontoni04's picture
mmatildepontoni04 5 April, 2020 - 19:30

I used to be a member of the basketball club but now I don't practice it anymore.