Fred owes Sam money, and Sam needs it back. Will Fred produce the cash in time?

Do you have friends who are not very good with money? What do they do? Should you try to help them?

Comments

JuanPablo's picture
JuanPablo 29 May, 2021 - 02:55

They commonly waste their money on worthless items or street food. they do not keep money in savings and spend what they earn. Sometimes I try to help them understand that money should be handled responsibly, but in the end, it is they who decide how to live.

Vuquan's picture
Vuquan 16 September, 2020 - 14:40

Yes, i have a friend who are not good with money and i help him. And him pay me back after. And i learn many new words from this lesson.

Ayu_Saudale's picture
Ayu_Saudale 15 April, 2020 - 02:50

hi.. do realy excited to use this website to improve my English Skill. can you share to me guys how to download vidio from LearnEnglishTeens?

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 15 April, 2020 - 09:30

Hi Ayu_Saudale,

We're happy to read that you enjoy using our webiste.

I'm afraid we are unable to offer our videos for download, but our printable and audio materials are free to download.

Best wishes,
Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 13 April, 2019 - 18:45

Hi eldeingles!

The video should be working now. Can you see it? Thanks again for telling us about this!

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 7 January, 2019 - 09:03

Hello el de ingles! Thanks for letting us know about this. We're working to restore the video as soon as possible. In the meantime, the other Advanced vocabulary vides are working fine. I hope you find them useful. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

wittymodestboy's picture
wittymodestboy 3 June, 2018 - 20:17

I don't have friends who are not very good with money, in meaning they are poor and can't afford to buy something. Frequently, someone has forgotten money and I or my friend must help him out. We usually borrow him money or make a purchase for him. The vast majority who I lent money paid it back or hand it over by standing me food. On the other hand however, I haven't sometimes receive my money back. It makes me furious, I hate forgetfulness and absent-mindedness. Moreover sometimes I have been saving up for something, and in that case lack of borrowed money is horrible! Therefore, from time to time it ends with me falling out with my friends. Finally, we reconcile and together go round to the cinema.