Makayla needs a bit of help from the station manager at the train station.

Do you like travelling by train? Have you ever had any problems on your journey?

Comments

Arivelde's picture
Arivelde 15 April, 2021 - 16:19

Yes I did, the most unplesurable journey, in train, that I've had it was in the Netherlands. I was going with my family from Amsterdam to a province in the south and in the way the train run over something. The train had to stop, we waited a really long time. After a that, the train began to work again, but no one said what had happend, not even one word.

Liuda's picture
Liuda 13 April, 2021 - 14:36

Yes, of cours. I very like travelling by train. My fist journey had been really amazing by train. My family and I went to Odesa in Ukrain. I think it's so fantastic.

Pterodaktyl111's picture
Pterodaktyl111 13 April, 2021 - 12:10

I really enjoy traveling by train. I did it a lot while on vacation by the sea because it is a very fast, safe and convenient form of transport. Once upon a time, while traveling by train, I had an unpleasant situation. the toddler was running around the compartments and screaming very loud and the worst part was that his mom didn't pay attention to it, luckily it took me half the way because they got out at some point.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 16 January, 2021 - 08:47

Yes, I enjoy travelling by train. I usually come to train station on time, because I leave my home beforehand, but once I've missed my train, because on my way to a train station I've got stucked in traffic jam. I live in suburb so I need some time to get city and to take a tram to a railway station. That day was December 29th. It seems like a lot of people didn't work in that morming so the roads from my home to the train station were filled by vehicles. I knew I will be late in that moment, when I took my bus, but I still was hoping to be on time. I was very upset that time, because I was going to have a trip with my girlfriend. The result is she took that train alone and I took another train to my hometown where we met with her. That was a lesson to me.

sweet_creature2809's picture
sweet_creature2809 4 January, 2021 - 19:33

I've never traveled by train,the ticket price is very expensive here and a few months ago the president closed the train due to contamination.I hope to live in England and be able to travel by train in a few years

Stasiia_Ukr's picture
Stasiia_Ukr 20 October, 2020 - 08:19

I like travelling by train but if it isn't very long trip. 1 year ago I have been travelling to another city across my country and it was so long (24h).

heinserberg's picture
heinserberg 26 September, 2020 - 20:02

i have traveled by train only once time, that was in bolivia because in my country there isn't train , but yes i liked it

Xuka's picture
Xuka 9 August, 2020 - 19:01

I am crazy about traveling by train, especially when the train runs on rails along the beach or twists and turns around the hills, passing through many tunnels, crossing bridges, traversing forests and tea plantations. It's so amazing! I've had a problem with my journey from Hanoi capital to Sapa city by train. At that time, while I was on the way to the train station, I suddenly remembered that I left my phone at home. It took more time to catch the train so that I missed it. I had to buy another ticket and my journey was 5 hours late.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 1 July, 2020 - 10:28

Sincerely I never travelled by a train but I would like to because it seems funny.
About if I ever had probleme during my journey, Yess I had like forgotten my Zoom metting. That's journey was the bad one.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 19 June, 2020 - 08:48

To be honest, I've never travelled by train but I really want to. I suppose I'll like it because I enjoy travelling by car and listening to the music. It's amazing!
To say about problems during my journeys, I've had such as losing a road or ridding out of petrol, not more:)

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 12 June, 2020 - 09:23

I like traveling by train but fact is that i only one time travel by train with my friends and yeah it's good adventure for me and i never had any problems on my journey .

Andrii's picture
Andrii 27 May, 2020 - 17:06

I prefer travelling by plane, but train is also good. And once I missed my train but station manager told me that I can use it for the next train.

mmatildepontoni04's picture
mmatildepontoni04 15 May, 2020 - 15:46

I like travelling by train but every time is cold because of the air conditioners on

atykho's picture
atykho 14 May, 2020 - 09:11

I adore travelling by train. I like looking landscapes and villages throw the window and listening music at the same time.

anna_v3r's picture
anna_v3r 17 April, 2020 - 12:44

Yes I have travelled by train. I have never had any problems except for non-working ticket machines.

peachygirl's picture
peachygirl 12 April, 2020 - 12:15

Hello. I like travelling by train and once me and my father went to Kazakhstan by train. We had gone during 4 days. It was very interesting and awesome.

alaricofranca02's picture
alaricofranca02 10 April, 2020 - 13:53

I like travelling by train ,but I don't travel much by train and i prefer travel by airplane.

Carbonelratufepikad's picture
Carbonelratufepikad 2 April, 2020 - 16:17

I like travelling by train but it usually has problem or construction sites and delays, so after a while it’s annoying!And trains are usually dirty!

But, yes I like travelling by train !

Durk_22's picture
Durk_22 29 February, 2020 - 21:12

I don't know-how is the feeling of traveling by train because in my city there aren't any trains, but I'm eager to travel by train.. so that's all.