Sam wants to play Game of Kings, but Jack is more interested in Sam's family.

What is your family like?

Comments

IANPAUL's picture
IANPAUL 13 July, 2020 - 19:37

We are all Mexicans, some taller than others and others smaller, I really don't know how many we are, we are a very large family.

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 8 July, 2020 - 05:21

We're a nuclear family with five people.
My daddy, my mommy, my two big brother, and me.
my daddy is worker and my mommy is house wife.
Me and my two big brother study in college.
We are a nice family.

beasam0109's picture
beasam0109 17 May, 2020 - 17:54

In my family we are four, I, my father Massimiliano, my mom Stefania and my brother Matteo. My brother is 28 so he doesn't live whit us but with his girlfriend. We often meet and sometimes dinner together

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 16 May, 2020 - 13:41

In my family there are five people: my mother, my father, my brother, my sister and me. I'm the youngest, my sister is 17 and my brother 29. We have a cat and a labrador dog. My parents are separated, but in spite of this I'm not sad because they're both very present for me. Moreover, my brother spends very little time at home with us, so it is always me, my mum and my sister at home.

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 14 May, 2020 - 19:58

In my family there are four people: my father, my mother, my little sister and me.
My father's name is Maurizio, my mother's name is Adriana, my little sister's name is Agnese and I'm Chiara. We are from Sicily but now we live in Turin.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 14 May, 2020 - 19:26

My family is composed by 4 people: my mother, my father, my sister and me.
My father’s called Giovanni, my mother Sara and my sister Zoe.
My parents are divorced but i’m not sad, with my mom I have a cat and we love it so much

FedericoB8's picture
FedericoB8 14 May, 2020 - 17:06

In my family there are 4 people. I have an older sister, she is 16 years old. My mother is called Anglela and my father Roberto.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 14 May, 2020 - 15:29

My family is composed of four people. My father, my mother, my brother and me. My cat and my dog ​​also belong to my family. I love my family is so fun and loving.

Desy's picture
Desy 13 May, 2020 - 13:49

In my family there are four people, my mother, my father, my brother and me. My mother is called Laura, my father Angelo and my brother Andrea. My brother is the youngest in the family, in fact he is 10 years old. We don't have pets, but I would like a cat. We live in a flat near the center of Turin, but it is located on the top floor without the lift!

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 12 May, 2020 - 00:13

I’m Federica, I’m 15 years old and I’m an only child. My parents are called Maria and Roberto and they married 18 years ago. I love them and they are funny. In this period we watch TV series together every evening and we spend more time together. I haven’t any pets because my parents don’t want them but I’d like a dog. We live in a big flat near to the Turin centre.

bea_mara's picture
bea_mara 11 May, 2020 - 18:12

In my family there are four people: my mum, my dad, my sister and me. I'm the youngest daughter.

QUEENAMULETAARDVARK's picture
QUEENAMULETAARDVARK 22 April, 2020 - 15:01

in my family we're eight .i,m a thriplet ,to a boy and a girl, and i have an elder brother and sister ,the family's activity in general is sport and dance

Briant's picture
Briant 20 April, 2020 - 15:40

Hi, I'm Briant and I'm from Milan, I love doing my english exercises. I prefer to do them. than talking about my family.

anhtuanbk60's picture
anhtuanbk60 6 April, 2020 - 15:58

We are nuclear family. There are 4 peple. My parents, my older sister and me.My father is a doctor, He is a funny man but sometimes, he is strict with me and my sister. But we know, he wants we to be better. My mother is a teacher, she is pretty and gentle

Alexzander_'s picture
Alexzander_ 5 April, 2020 - 06:04

My family is very lovely as I have an elder sister, a mom, and a dad. My sister is 2 years older than me, that is my only sibling. Although sometimes I do fight with my sister, but we will forget that at the next moment and became as usual. My parents are sometimes very straight while at studying, but most of the time they are very friendly and good to us. My family isn't crazy about sports, but we do often go to the park to jog or run. I will always fell happy and proud of my family, as it is my only and unique family!

Seppup's picture
Seppup 24 September, 2019 - 09:27

I have five people in my family
This is my parents, two sister and me
This is a big family
When iam sad. My mom always stands by me
So i love my family
My father is a fisher man
My mom is housewife
My older sister is a waitress
My elder sister is a hairsalon

valencia2019's picture
valencia2019 2 September, 2019 - 18:02

My name is Carolina, and I'm from Switzerland. I have one older sister, her name is Victoria. My mum's name is Cristina and she speaks English, French, Italian, Spanish. My dad's name is François and he speaks Spanish, English, Germain, French and Italian. I speak French and some Spanish and English. I have two dogs and two Rabbit : Jazzie, Guess, Flamme and Pamplemousse.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 28 August, 2019 - 13:06

My family is nuclear.My family members is dad,mum,sister and me.I have a younger sister. I'm the elder sister.I love my family.

anikaasad__'s picture
anikaasad__ 19 March, 2019 - 14:32

We're a nuclear family. My parents and me. I have an older sister. She's married though, so no longer lives with us but stays in the same city. I'm the youngest in my family. Well, I love them a lot. I;d say we're a mix of everything. We have problems, arguements and ugly fights just like every family probably does. Then the next moment you may see us being funny and laughing as if there is no issue going on in our lives. There is even some amount of dysfunctionality in our family that I'd dare not deny, but what even is a family now where there isn't any dysfunctionality lol, just the quantity may differ. But deep down, we're all very much aware of the fact that we love each other a lot, will support each other at every step and can die for each other.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 28 September, 2018 - 06:25

Q:What is your family like?

A:I love with my family. And my family's so nice. We're three brothers, parents and grand-parents.
But recently my elder brother has got married and he lives with his wife and a son.

We're happy family.

Ayciceknazli's picture
Ayciceknazli 5 June, 2018 - 15:57

Hi. My family is vey funny. I love them. We are a family of five. My father,mother and two brother. And I want to ask something. How can I download this video?? Please helo me.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 5 June, 2018 - 16:54

Hi Ayciceknazli. Sorry, this video is not downloadable. I hope you can visit this page to watch it whenever you need. :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Harna's picture
Harna 23 March, 2018 - 12:52

Hi!eveyone, I'm a new member in this webside. So I hope you can hepl me know more knowleges. Thanks you so much! Now, I am living with my family has 5 people : my father, my mother, two sisters and me. Although, we are so busy in our works: my mum is a teacher ; my dad is worker; my sister and me are students , we always at home or hang out together. We feel happy and more proud about my family.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 23 March, 2018 - 13:34

Hi Harna and welcome to LearnEnglish Teens! We hope you enjoy your English learning here :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 1 February, 2017 - 13:48

All my family is crazy about sport. My dad is a big fan of Spanish footballer Leo Messi, that's why my dog's name is Leo. My sister prefers volleyball to football. She supports Polish team and her favourite star is Mariusz Wlazly. He is the best. My sister wants to become a volleyball champion too. My mum loves volleyball too. I play football, basketball, handball and table tennis. :)