Sam's looking for some new trainers. Time for a visit to the shoe shop!

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Comments

Arivelde's picture
Arivelde 12 April, 2021 - 15:37

Actually, I am wearing no shoes, I'm barefooted, because where I live the COVID19 situation still pretty bad, so we are doing everithing at home.
I've didn't learn any new phases, but it was a good learning teaching video.

luz's picture
luz 20 March, 2021 - 21:31

Now, I'm wearing black boats, they are a bit dirty but that's not a problem, i still like them so much!
in this practice i learned the expression "bye now" and "try on"

Ashley_122's picture
Ashley_122 5 March, 2021 - 17:16

I am not wearing shore right now, but I wear my boats in these days. Because, the weather is cold outside. My boats are dark blue and old.I will buy new ones soon.But l love these boats.

dldeleony25's picture
dldeleony25 21 January, 2021 - 21:07

Now I'm wearing a sandals in color rose gold. I love this color!
On this video I learned the word "trainers".

Niitro_peru's picture
Niitro_peru 20 October, 2020 - 03:20

Now I'm not wearing my tennis because I'm on my bed hahaha but earlier I was wearing blue tennis , they are light nike brand , made in indonesia , they are comfortable

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20524x
Tina - Coordinator 29 September, 2020 - 09:02

Hi samianaznin,

In this sentence, 10 refers to the UK shoe size.

Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Orangg's picture
Orangg 20 September, 2020 - 09:49

Actually, i wear a black shoes with a little white line and size is 29. In the school, i must to wearing the black shoes, cuz that i have many black shoes. And then, the new words i learnt from this video is "Trainers"

Xuka's picture
Xuka 8 August, 2020 - 07:39

I'm wearing Adidas blue sneakers. It's very comfortable but a little bit old. So I'm saving my money to buy the new ones. I love the latest Nike orange and grey sneakers. They're so cool!!! I hope to get them soon!

IANPAUL's picture
IANPAUL 1 July, 2020 - 17:43

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops.
But I usually wear yellow nike shoes

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 23 June, 2020 - 09:57

Right now , i like my pink pink denim sneaker.
I learn new pharases in this video which are "Hi there" ; "How much are they" ; "Thanks a lot" ; "Just a moment" and "Bye now".

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 19:16

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops. But I usually use sneakers from adidas or vans or black amphibians. With this video I learnt new phrases like: "Do you have them in a smaller/larger size?" or "I'll have a look for you".

beasam0109's picture
beasam0109 17 May, 2020 - 18:07

now I wear gray socks but usually my shoes are white, they are not heeled shoes but comfortable sneakers.
the expression I learned in this video is "they are a bit too big"

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 8 May, 2020 - 16:06

My shoes are blue, and this is my favourite colour.I learnt a new word, the word<trainers>. I also learnt a phrase,"They're a bit too big".This was a great video. thanks a looot!!!!!!

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 23 April, 2020 - 16:02

At the moment I'm wearing a pair of black and white trainers. They are really comfortable!

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 23 April, 2020 - 13:44

Now I'm wearing white shoes, low and with white laces. They are of the Converse brand. In this video I learned “I’ll have a look for you” and “I like tham, but they’re a bit too big”.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 22 April, 2020 - 07:42

Now I’m not wearing shoes. I usually wear sneakers. The ones I wear the most are called Adidas Superstar and they are white with black stripes. From this video I learnt that the sentence “they are big too big” is used to say that something is enormous. I also learnt that in England the size of the shoes is different from ours.

Desy's picture
Desy 20 April, 2020 - 16:27

Now I am not wearing shoes because I am in quarantine and then I can't leave the house. From this video I learned the phrase "they're a bit too big"

bea_mara's picture
bea_mara 20 April, 2020 - 15:58

Now I’m not wearing shoes, but slippers. They’re blue and their size is 38 or 39 italian. I use them when I’m at home and they’re very comfortable.
From this video I learnt the phrase “I’ll have a look for you”.