Uh-oh, this could go badly! Can you write a caption for this surprising photo?

Write your caption below.

Topics:

Comments

timespace007's picture
timespace007 23 April, 2020 - 12:34

that rhino is so fat that if it wants to go through the wood board it must exercise and lose 150 pounds and then cross.

IUCOCIOR's picture
IUCOCIOR 22 April, 2020 - 17:09

I live in the blindness. So I can't see the photo. But by the description of my support teacher, this Rhino looks afraid to cross the other side, on a wood's table.

parins's picture
parins 22 April, 2020 - 14:57

i hope that the rhinoceros can transfornm into a kangaroo and jump, because the axis seems too thin!

violali's picture
violali 22 April, 2020 - 14:33

This rhinoceror is about to go from a building to another, i think is a very strange situation. I hope he doesn't fall.

KemoF's picture
KemoF 21 April, 2020 - 13:21

I think this picture is composite. Because a rhino is cautious and it won't step in lion's den.

violali's picture
violali 21 April, 2020 - 09:11

I hope this is photoshopped, because that rhiroceror doesn't look like he is an acrobat, and i think he will fall.

saru's picture
saru 20 April, 2020 - 17:30

This picture shows a rhinoceros who wants to get from a palace to another palace. He is at the top of the palace, which is 800 meters high. The rhinoceros is on a bridge made of iron beams and they are not very stable.

nanae13's picture
nanae13 27 March, 2020 - 21:01

my name is danae and i think
that the rhino wants to cross the ointother building but it is big and heavy and the boards are very thin and small and it can fall

janett's picture
janett 24 March, 2020 - 19:48

my name is maria and i think the rhino is in danger it is very big and the wood is very small and is not subject to anything

Maickol's picture
Maickol 23 March, 2020 - 22:49

My name is Maickol and i think the boards won't hold the weight of the rhino and it will fall off

DANIMARCANO's picture
DANIMARCANO 21 March, 2020 - 00:46

HELLO MY NAME IS DANIELIS AND I THINK HOW DOES THAT RHINO COME THERE?
I THINK IT'S DANGEROUS AND COULD FALL BECAUSE IT'S BIG AND HEAVY,
THESE TABLES ARE VERY THIN.
CAN YOU IMAGINE A RHINO FALLING OUT OF HEAVEN? HAHA

teacheRotario's picture
teacheRotario 19 March, 2020 - 21:23

Hi, my name is Teacher Jonathan and think that the rhino is in danger because the pieces of wood are not strong enough to hold his weight. Most mportantly, How did he get in there?

Regards!

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 20 March, 2020 - 19:30

Hi Teacher Jonathan!

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,