Listen to the people introducing two different sports centres and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Which gym would you like to join? Why? What would you look for in a gym?

Comments

ExtremeBoka's picture
ExtremeBoka 2 March, 2022 - 00:03

In my opinion I would prefer the second one because there are many specialists and make an appropiate diet and they have a swimming pool :D

Elpro202's picture
Elpro202 28 July, 2021 - 03:35

I'm not planning enter a sports centre 'cause I'm still on school and also I don't need entering one.

Kian_0367's picture
Kian_0367 13 May, 2021 - 09:38

I would like to use Gym B because there are more activities than Gym A. Gym B has water activities than Gym A like kayaking.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 31 August, 2020 - 18:14

Last summer, I joined a gym that offered dance, aerobics, and swimming classes. I participated in the aerobics class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I also take a swimming class on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I practiced regularly throughout the summer. And I felt that my health was improved significantly. To maintain my health, I continue the swimming class on Saturdays and Sundays. The swimming pool here is very large with seven independent lanes and has maximum depth up to 6 feet. Here have several washrooms and changing rooms for your convenience. The pool is also well maintained. So I think it's worth joining this gym.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 22 July, 2020 - 11:23

Personally I would like to join the Gym B even if they don't have a good air-conditioning system. I chose the Gym B because what I look for in a gym are the machine, lots of machine can help you do more exercises . and also I love swimming , so if the life guard can help us to improve our swimming it' also better.

yare8p's picture
yare8p 15 May, 2020 - 21:26

Iwould like to join to the B gym, because it has more machines and i could use them any time i want. The activity i would most like to do is swimming, i even would pay for classes.
I like to play basketball, so is very importan to me to keep on excercising my arms and legs, that´s why i like to use excercise machines.

Wilbert1's picture
Wilbert1 11 May, 2020 - 03:36

I would like to go to one of the gym that I just listened to but with school and homework I don't have time to go, I love sports, like basketball and going for a bike ride.

Aldenith's picture
Aldenith 7 May, 2020 - 04:33

Well, I'm not going to the gym, but if I had to choose one it would be Grange Park Sports Center, because I would like to take dance classes

cammmiloe's picture
cammmiloe 1 May, 2020 - 14:32

I don't like going to gym, I rather play sports such as table tennis or basketball, now that we're in quarantine I spending this time to practice ping pong almost every day with my sibling, we organized a schedule to play at list 2o hours per week, and I know we are going to be really good on it cause we have plenty of time in this quarantine, that I have no idea how much time is going to take it.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 1 September, 2019 - 09:26

I would like joining the gym A because I noticed the cafe in the whole listening part. I very love sandwiches and cakes. I already know I'm gonna be fat, but I don't care. HAHAHA :>

dragon5dragon's picture
dragon5dragon 3 May, 2019 - 09:57

I think I would join gym B, even if the price is higher, because the learning ways should be better. And I think that they are more profecionals than at gym A.

Ekzort's picture
Ekzort 2 December, 2018 - 15:45

I'd like to join gym B, because it has big assortment of machines, it has swimming pool and martical arts classes.