Look at the magazine article and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Who is your favourite film star? Tell us about them!

Comments

Erika7171's picture
Erika7171 6 May, 2020 - 00:49

Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty woman, and she is good actress, i love her role as Katniss Everdeen <3

uteg_1's picture
uteg_1 4 May, 2020 - 08:44

Jennifer is a good actress and very beautiful.
Did a great performance in the movie "The Hunger Games” and “The Devil You Know”.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 21 April, 2020 - 20:22

I love Jennifer Lawrence and I think she is a very good actress but my favorite is Angelina Jolie, I think she can play every character she plays very well. I think she is a very kind and strong woman. My favorite film with her is Maleficent because I find that the role is made for her.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 18 April, 2020 - 11:41

I love Jennifer Lawrence in all the films she has made but my favorite actor is Brad Pitt because I find him very nice and very good.

AfrenchPUPIL's picture
AfrenchPUPIL 21 March, 2020 - 13:50

Hi, my favourite actor is Shailene Woodley who play in the saga "Divergent". I also love "Hunger game" but I didn't see all the saga.

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 28 January, 2020 - 22:29

My favourite actor is Johnny Depp because he is handsome, extraordinary, and versatile actor. Johnny Depp acted in: Charlie and the chocolate factory, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland and other films.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 12:59

I not only really like jennifer lawnrence but also the movies she plays. My most impressive films are Winter's Bone and X-men. She really did a great job and the film Winter's Bone also won an Oscar. A few commentators wrote that, "She is the soul of the movie, from her eyes to her acting like the original character and almost no one can as Ree- the main character in the movie ".

ABC_01's picture
ABC_01 14 November, 2019 - 13:22

I watch a lot of movies. I know a lot of actors but my favorite actor is Dich Le Nhiet Ba, she is very beautiful and her acting is very good

Lananh24's picture
Lananh24 16 October, 2019 - 16:39

I like Jennifer Lawrence even though I haven't seen any movies she worked on, but she seems like a good actress and she has great ideas for her professionalism. She is a successful actress even though she has never been to an acting class. I will go to see "The Huger Games" right now because it seems to receive positive feedback from the audience

Phong's picture
Phong 4 October, 2019 - 06:14

She is one of the world famous actors that I know with great acting skills and good humor in variety shows.

DanhVN2001's picture
DanhVN2001 4 October, 2019 - 02:25

My favourite film star is Vin Diesel, he is the coolest guy and I like the films which he play named "Fast and Furious"

Quocvu's picture
Quocvu 29 September, 2019 - 10:16

My favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr who plays Tony Stark - Ironman in Avenger. Because he excelled in his role and made viewer think it's real character.

HuongUyen's picture
HuongUyen 29 September, 2019 - 06:20

My favorite movie star is yoona. She is a beautiful person both in appearance and personality. She plays a lot of movies and I like them all. Her acting is very good and gives me many different emotions every time I watch it, so I like her very much.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 25 September, 2019 - 13:22

My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.He is very handsome, extraordinary and he acts very well. Leonardo acted in ''Titanic'' and ''Romeo Juliet'' .

Vietnamesepeople's picture
Vietnamesepeople 19 September, 2019 - 17:17

I must say i love the way she was ready for her dreams, she herself knew who she was and now she has become a famous actress, this is a inspiring and interesting story

Nini's picture
Nini 15 September, 2019 - 04:23

I love ChanYeol because he's a great person. He usually takes part in charity activities and social tasks without mentioning his name in the articles.He's a person that I inspire not only myself but others to be as well.

Aldairisperfect2's picture
Aldairisperfect2 27 August, 2019 - 14:35

Well, in mi opinion i think that this is a text interesting and to tell you the truth, I didn't know who this actress was, but thanks to this text i , i know her and consider that she one of my favorite actresses

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 3 February, 2019 - 12:06

I love Matt Damon.I nominate best spy actor in film history. Jason bourne series attract me .It is special movie .