Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for different containers.

Look around your bedroom. Which containers do you have in your room?

Tell us what is in these containers.

Topics:

Comments

Turtle08's picture
Turtle08 31 August, 2022 - 11:13

In my bedroom there are some boxes and four jugs for pens and pencils. In the boxes there are cards, Lego and videogames. There could be also other containers but I don't know where they are or in this moment I don't remember them.

Less2000's picture
Less2000 3 August, 2021 - 16:57

I my room, there is water with bottles. The are four boxes. I have a tin with milk. I use tub to contain the food.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 8 July, 2021 - 14:08

In my room, there are three boxes made of paper with doll accesssories and three boxes with Lego City. There are eight boxes made of wool, two with barbies, three with lego, cars and trains and three with other things, that I don't know, what they are.
And there are three boxes of wool with play animals in it.
And there is a tissue box made of paper.
In my room there are also two jars who are dekorated like miniatur aquariums.
There is a bottle of body lotion.
And maybe, in my room there are more containers, but I don't know, where they are.

Didik's picture
Didik 5 May, 2021 - 16:26

In my bedroom I can see waterbottles and a metal box. I also can see a tube which is in my bathroom.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 4 January, 2021 - 08:26

I can see a lot of boxes around me. There are many small things inside them such as stationery, paintbrushes, paint in tubes and so on.

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 20:31

In my room there is a bottle full of water, a box with papers and a jar with coins.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:26

In my bedroom I have a box, for my old toys, I have a can, a memory of a dear friend, I have a bottle, a bottle of water and I have a tin, on my desk, with, inside, my pens.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 16:09

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 20 May, 2020 - 07:49

In my room there are two water bottles and some boxes because yesterday I received online orders.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 17:42

The containers in my room are in the library. I'm not sure what's in each container because I'm a little untidy!

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 17 May, 2020 - 09:08

Around my bedroom I have a can or tin with insecticide. I see two boxes with some photos, I see a bottle of water, other tub has Vaseline, and hair products.

empty's picture
empty 22 July, 2019 - 14:13

Look around your bedroom. Which containers do you have in your room?Tell us what is in these containers.
A bottle of water , a box full of Karate equipment and a bowl of crisps .