Vocabulary exercises to help learn the different colours.

Which colours do you like best? Why?

Comments

strawberry123_'s picture
strawberry123_ 26 August, 2021 - 11:52

My favourite color is yellow because it`s bright and blue because it`s calm and beautiful.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 7 July, 2021 - 15:48

I like all the rainbow colours, but my favourite colours are blue, pink, white and black. The favourite colours of my BFF are black and white.

meloo's picture
meloo 6 April, 2021 - 08:48

My best color is dark blue... When I dress dark blue colored dress, my blonde hair have a good combine with dark blue. I like it.

Rock_girl's picture
Rock_girl 11 February, 2021 - 08:41

There are so many beautiful colours in the world. Just remember a rainbow after rainy weather. It looks amazing. As for my preference, i adore green and purple colours most of all.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 4 January, 2021 - 08:14

I like many colours, but my favourite color is purple. It fits me and I look cool in purple.

Luna's picture
Luna 12 August, 2020 - 04:14

My favorite color are black , brown , white ,grey , blue , dark blue , navy blue ,white blue and orange

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 20:28

My favourite colors are black, pink, blue and red. They're also colors that suit me best.

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 21 May, 2020 - 22:07

My favourite colore are: pink, yellow, green, blue, black and white. I like these color because they're casual and elegant.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:27

I love blue and black but my favourite is blue because is a calm and relaxing colour.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 15:55

I really like blue because I remember the sea, and pink because it is very sweet.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 20 May, 2020 - 07:37

I really like black and white because they are elegant and they are widely used in fashion. I also like green and light blue but I don’t like brown.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 17:35

My favorite colors are red, aqua green and electric blue. I don't know why I like these three colors, but I love them!

empty's picture
empty 16 July, 2019 - 09:17

Q : Which colours do you like best? Why?
A : My favorite colours are red and black . I think they're nice . But my parents say that these are the sad colours and They never allow me to buy black / red stuff , Because they think these colours will distract teenagers from school ! Actually , I study a lot and I've never noticed any distraction in my lessons ! That's tough , isn't it ?

Mihael's picture
Mihael 29 January, 2019 - 14:52

I don't have steady favourite colours, it sometimes changes. Sometimes I like blue colours or pink, but sometimes black or grey. But I loves dark colours such as black, brown, dark and dark grey. I think my favourite colours depend on my current mood hehe.